Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Tinkerbell 8

Thank god Disney actually released something of importance with this press event, I was seriously starting to doubt that they had anything new for the parks. I'm beyond excited that MK will FINALLY be getting a new daytime parade, and the drawings look pretty cool. I also like how they are incorporating some of the older characters as well as blending in some of the newer ones. I think this is a step in the right direction, hopefully they see how happy people get and appreciate a little bit of love in the parks and will continue to create new things and fix the ones that are broken.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
If the budgets not been cut anymore and the R&D was carried through this could be quite good.

I'm still wondering how many current floats will be recycled vs new build. Last count was 60-40.
It looks like there will be some recycling for sure. The current parade goes down near the end of the year, so they then have a couple of months to work those into the new parade. Will be interesting to see how much of them they actually use, and what pieces. I would imagine a lot of the drive chassis could be reused without any chance of guests recognizing them. If they recycle more than just the chassis, then it will be noticeable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom