Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

cjk0318

Cool! Do you know where I could find the audio with just the male singer?
The audio is not currently available. While some people may have (or claim to have) the rehearsal CD, it's up to their discretion, and the mods of WDWMagic to share that to the public.

ddd8170

Cool! Do you know where I could find the audio with just the male singer?
It's been taken off YouTube. It was posted weeks before the parade even debuted, just so people could hear a small snippet of what the theme song would sound like. It wasn't official at all, and was extremely muffled and hard to make out :/

mm52200

Just curious if anyone know's the logic as to why in finale unit sometimes the walking characters don't do their choreography? Is it something to do with the heat for the fur characters or what's the logic behind why or when they do or don't do it? Just something I've noticed in watching different videos of the parade. Also I'm not talking about when the dwarves are missing but when all the characters are there.

wdw_cp09

Just curious if anyone know's the logic as to why in finale unit sometimes the walking characters don't do their choreography? Is it something to do with the heat for the fur characters or what's the logic behind why or when they do or don't do it? Just something I've noticed in watching different videos of the parade. Also I'm not talking about when the dwarves are missing but when all the characters are there.
there's a multitude of reasons: weather, they need to close the space between floats, audio issues, they also walk and wave coming out and going in the gates at step off/down... that's just a few the come right to mind.

Last edited:

tcsnwhite

Pretty sure that music's from the rehearsal CD. That copy is "glitched" and it sounds like the person who uploaded it tried to remove the chirps, with limited success.

I get why they do the glitch thing... but it's just stupid considering people are going to share and leak the music anyways. People can argue all they want, but it's the nature of the industry today (that even goes for other things like concerts, etc.)
It doesn't stop or change anything. Just further short-sightedness from people who think they know what they're doing. If they were smart and wanted to avoid such, they would dot their 'i's' and cross their 't's' beforehand and make such things available for consumer purchase.

I think DLR did that glitch thing too, but they stopped. (at least I think they did).

mm52200

So just curious but is anything still happening in regards to the possible addition of Queen Elinor and a few other characters or elements? It seems that if those additions were to have happened they would have by now and all the rumors about it have seemed to kind of fizzle out? Just wondering if there was any info about all of this.

Jose

So just curious but is anything still happening in regards to the possible addition of Queen Elinor and a few other characters or elements? It seems that if those additions were to have happened they would have by now and all the rumors about it have seemed to kind of fizzle out? Just wondering if there was any info about all of this.
I think they have tricked us with that info.

mm52200

They haven't moved them from their storage area yet. Everything is up in the air currently at DHS. No hurries here.
I'm glad they haven't destroyed them, sort of gives me a slight hope that eventually parades will come back to DHS. I still don't understand the decision behind the closing of the parade/DCR. It seemed like a real knee jerk reaction being decided less than a month before the closing date and especially after having just approved/trained cast members for both shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom