Feedback on new style

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I can get used to it, but on a widescreen desktop it seems like more space is wasted. Might just be my imagination.
It depends how you use your browser. If you size the browser width to the size of the forum, you can have another window open beside it showing something else. If you open the browser to the maximum width of your screen, it may be wider than the forum, and there will be wasted space.

fmingo36

Not a fan of the changes. Definitely do not like the white background. I does seem like a lot of wasted space. Miss all the smiles options. Not sure why the forum needs trophies.

captainkidd

Sorry - Don't like it. It looks like a WebMd message board. Everything seems blended together. Signatures don't seem separated. Too much space in between posts. Forum is too spread out as well.

wolf359

Okay, after an (admittedly brief) time with the new forum look I've got some feedback ready.

I think clearer delineation between posts would be helpful.

I think the pale green/gray color added to the sides of the "dimmed" style would make a better choice as the post background color and something even darker added to the sides. The stark white is too plentiful and is hard on the eyes. The old dark blue/light blue color scheme was easier to look at.

Font styles and sizes could use some changes. First, the size of the post text is on the small side. Second, more size differences between different elements would be helpful. Body text, signature text, and username all at the same size further makes the contents of each post run together.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Web browser I think is Safari??? I'm on an iPad, computer talk is gibberish to me sorry!
Ah OK. The iPad does not currently support the advanced text editor, and defaults to the basic version which does not support the smilies. You can add them manually, by using symbols.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom