February 2008 Roll Call!

DisneyGigi

Okay.. so I am excited!!:sohappy: The trip is booked and I am ready to go! It isn't too early to start the February 2008 Roll Call is it??? :D

Our trip starts 2/29 !! Staying at Pop!

SeabeeSparky

It's not too early for me. I am taking my two sons to WDW again in Feb. We will be there from the 16th to the 23rd. Don't know where we are staying yet. I have DVC and tried to make reservations once, but couldn't get the room I wanted where we wanted. I have since bought the plane tickets and now I need to call again and try to book a room somewhere. We are considering one of the PO resorts, or CSR. Or it's back to our home resort SSR. Anyhow, c'mon February!!!

Upvote 0

HRT+3

We'll be there too. 3rd-10th, we're staying off site (can't beat a free timeshare from friends for price can ya?)
Doing P&PP on the 5th!!

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

A friend and I will stop in at Pop for a three-day stay beginning Feb. 1. We'll be coming back from a Jamaica and Grand Cayman cruise with the Barenaked Ladies, Great Big Sea, Guster and more. This is a great way to end the trip! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Grumpy-Fan

We will be there The 9th thru the 16th. We are camping at FW. She has been there(WDW that is) twice before with her ex and had really bad times each time. I have been a dozen times at least and have had the best time ever every time. She has left all of the planning and everything up to me. I promised her that I would show her that WDW is the best place in the world and she could and would have a truely magical time with me there. I feel a little pressure here since I talked her out of Vegas for this. I feel really good about her having a good time.So,:hammer: I have not only the stress of the trip itself, but the stress of her having a good time.

Upvote 0

taramarie

Count us in

We will be there for one night 2/2! Going to P&PP and then on to our 1st disney cruise!

Not sure where we are staying....looking for just one night. Prob stay at POP

taramarie

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

Going down for a Day-trip for SSE re-opening on 2/19! Can't wait for that - but will as usual go several times in Feb for day-trips. We got some great AP rates for the value resorts sent to us recently and I hope to stay overnight once to take advantage of the rates. Have fun, everyone! :)

Upvote 0

MacRtst

Feb 6th-13th!!!:sohappy:

My new bride, her parents, her sister, and her sisters boyfriend oh and me! I can't wait. I am crossing fingers that the disney gods will open SSE before the 19th. Although I know that won't happen It doesn't hurt to wish... segways, kingdom tours and wild by design...oh my!

Upvote 0

jheltz27

Our family will be there Feb. 2nd to 8th at Wilderness Lodge Villas. Traveling from New Orleans to get away from Mardi Gras so airline prices are still way too high. :brick:

Upvote 0

lcsrig

Got our flights back in Sept from airtran. $200 + tax each, roundtrip!!! Sign up on travel sites and keep checking for a drop in rates. One of the sites will email you when the rates go down! Good luck and see ya there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom