February 2008 Roll Call!

DisneyGigi

Okay.. so I am excited!!:sohappy: The trip is booked and I am ready to go! It isn't too early to start the February 2008 Roll Call is it??? :D

Our trip starts 2/29 !! Staying at Pop!

SeabeeSparky

Ok, it's officially official now. I posted earlier that I had plane tickets but no room reservations. Just got those today. 2/16 to 2/19 at POR (never stayed there) and 2/19 to 2/23 at SSR. Plane tickets and reservations, my boys and I are all set now. See ya again in Feb. WDW!

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Early February BEFORE the Presidents Day Weekend Mess.....is wonderful....:king:. The one year we went with the rest of the country taking school breaks during Pres Day Week....I felt jostled about by the significant crowd increase in the afternoon from about 11-3. Took away from the experience a bit, as we were used to a few thousand less peeps earlier in the month and being able to walk more freely without being bumped into and doing stroller dodging, and the temps start to rise it seems after mid February. I prefer the 65-75 averages of early Feb. :sohappy: Plus on site rates go UP UP UP Presidents Day weekend....

That all said....go whenever you can get there!!!:D

Upvote 0

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
2 words- no snow!

Amen to that....:king:....it was rather fun watching a blizzard back home on the Weather Channel when in Florida one year....they shut down schools and my children didn't miss much....except the snow and THAT was still there when we got back home.

Upvote 0

WhatJaneSays

I'm in the process of moving our May trip to Febuary 22-24. Hopefuly there will be no more setbacks for SSE.

The trip this weekend was suposed to be for the reopening of SSE. :dazzle:
(Ah well, more time for the Festival of the Masters!)

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

I shall be there in February :wave: My 2 week vacation that starts in January ends in February :king: My birthday vacation is from 1-26-2008 to 2-9-2008 :king: I will be going to the Pirate and Princess party 4 times during this vacation and 2 of them are in February and 2-2-2008 and 2-5-2008 are my Pirate and Princess party February dates :wave:

Also I plan to go to Princess story book dining on Valentine's day and give roses to the Princesses :eek::king::wave::sohappy:

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Did not plan to go, but when the AP rates came out, I just had to make a ressie for just 3 nights. Hopefully, the Chicago weather will cooperate and we can get in and out of town!

Upvote 0

jenbierling

Will be there 2/2-2/9 at OKW in a 2BR with DH, DD (4) and DS (8mos)! It's our first time in a DVC unit, we're trading in through Interval.

I thought P&P was just on the 2nd and 9th, but I see a couple of you are planning to go the 5th. Does anyone know if the party dates have been confirmed, and if so where they are posted? The 5th may be better for us than a Saturday!

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

Will be there 2/2-2/9 at OKW in a 2BR with DH, DD (4) and DS (8mos)! It's our first time in a DVC unit, we're trading in through Interval.

I thought P&P was just on the 2nd and 9th, but I see a couple of you are planning to go the 5th. Does anyone know if the party dates have been confirmed, and if so where they are posted? The 5th may be better for us than a Saturday!

Yes all the dates have been posted and confirmed now since Halloween day.

Here are the dates

" Event Dates:
January 21, 26 and 29
February 2, 5, 9, 14, 22 and 26
March 1, 6, 11 and 14

Event Hours:
7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. "

Here is the link to the dates that I just copied and pasted http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/newsAndEventsFull?id=PassNewsPPPTicketsArticlePage

Now I am not sure if you can go to that link as I am not sure if you are a passholder or not, so I will try to find another link on the website that anyone can view.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom