Feb. 21st Star Wars land preview on ABC

doctornick

Valid point. However, if he's right on the specifics mentioned.... then thats a great disappointment.

The First Order ride does look anything like Star Tours, so it seems like a very odd comparison, but the the "disappointment" seems to be more about the content of the land being, what, not enough? Two rides, two restaurants, an indoor show (surely lots of merch) and what looks like tons of streetmosphere -- what's not to like? I mean, there can always be "more" than whatever is built and obviously the execution is key, but what exactly was wrong with the presentation?

PhotoDave219

The First Order ride does look anything like Star Tours, so it seems like a very odd comparison, but the the "disappointment" seems to be more about the content of the land being, what, not enough? Two rides, two restaurants, an indoor show (surely lots of merch) and what looks like tons of streetmosphere -- what's not to like? I mean, there can always be "more" than whatever is built and obviously the execution is key, but what exactly was wrong with the presentation?

I want more than two rides.

I am greedy as a Jawa.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I guess I think it could. They are going to get permits going till after they do the preview. Could that be some of the reason for the slow deconstruction, they didn't want to give anything away?

I didn't literally mean "that could change tomorrow", just that I only can see as far ahead as the next days permits. I don't think this special has any bearing on the pace of construction.

doctornick

I want more than two rides.

I am greedy as a Jawa.

I'd rather get two great ones than more that are not as good. (Not saying these rides will be great -- though they sound enthralling to me -- but as a general rule.)

That said, @marni1971 already indicated there might be some sort of Star Wars 1.5 at least for DHS, so you might get more in the future.

Mike S

Which appears to be a valid concern :mad:
Tell me about it.........
Iger only wishes he could.

*rimshot*
raw

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom