Favorite WDW "song" to listen to...

DisneyLeo18

ok maybe this is a silly question, but i love listening to the WDW music while at work usually through live365. but how does everyone get all of the music from rides, loops, park music?? if anyone can help that would be great and thanks so much!!!!:wave:

Pirate~Princess

Original Poster
ok maybe this is a silly question, but i love listening to the WDW music while at work usually through live365. but how does everyone get all of the music from rides, loops, park music?? if anyone can help that would be great and thanks so much!!!!:wave:

I actually find a lot on limewire, but i also use mousebits, and live365 as well

krankenstein

I love Illuminations: ROE, Promises, Soarin', and Remember Dreams Come True from Disneyland

Edit: I forgot I listen to Spectromagic a lot too.

Rinx

Where do I begin???

Illuminations: ROE.....Soarin'.....POTC Soundtracks.....Spaceship Earth w/ narration.....Star Tunnel.....Bank Robbery scene in GMR.....Busindre Reel (ROE pre-show).....BTMRR area music..................................sooo many more

TinkerBell9988

Wow, that is a REAL difficult question... hmm...

I'd have to say:

Anything from World of Motion, from the queue music to the BGM to the actual attraction soundtrack. LOVE.
Illuminations: RoE, An Evening at Epcot (with the pre-show and post-show loops)
Tower of Terror Queue Music/BGM
Sunset Blvd. BGM
Anything EPCOT Center (i.e., Horizons, JII, Original Entrance BGM)
and last but not least... SSE, circa 1994 :D
and Tomorrow's Child, as well.

TinkerBell9988

MouseBits, its a Torrent site where you can find WDW or DL music that is not commercially available, like the loops you are talking about. PM me if you need help on this. :D :wave:

Cole'sMom

The opening song/trolley song and the AKL music from the HCOE set. I love AKL-our favorite resort and the opening song just makes me more excited everyday for our upcoming trips! I'll be happy no matter what I am listening to, though!

fredtom

My favorite is Everybody Has a Laughing Place from Splash Mountain.
Other favorites I also listen to in my car are...
America from American Adventure
Canada (original version) from Oh Canada
Tapestry of Dreams
Illuminations: ROE

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Tinkrbell

Mine would have to be Soarin', Mickey's Boo to You Parade, Journey into Imagination, & There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow.

It's not from the parks, but Flying from the TV commercials.

ctxak98

I get a real kick out of the Sunset Boulevard and Tower of Terror loops.

I totally agree with this. the feeling going down sunset boulevard and hearing the big bamd music and seeing all the old buildings,"well made to look old" is such a good feeling and I also like animal kingdom entrance music and ctx theme and all the music around the great movie ride. OH and i really like the universe of energy theme music.:sohappy:

hpyhnt 1000

My favorites:

-All Reflections of Earth music
-Epcot Futrue World BGM and entrance music
-Tapestry of Nations music
-Spaceship Earth '94 version

Hm...I seem to like a lot of Epcot music. :D

wvdisneyfamily

I'm going to try to keep this under 10. I can't pick ONE favorite.
1. Star Tunnel
2. Soarin'
3. Animal Kingdom music
4. Epcot opening and closing music
5. Tower of Terror
6. Jungle Cruise
7. Fantasmic
8. Wishes
9. POR bus spiel (I know it's not music but...)

Wow I did it! I kept it under 10!:sohappy:

MnWildFan06

Where do you guys get all these songs? Like do you download them from sites or buy the cds? I can't find many songs on limewire I'm probably just doing it wrong or something

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom