Favorite WDW Adult Beverage?

MagicMegan

I'm not sure the name of the drink, but at the Polynesian Bar I got this amazing drink in a hollowed out pineapple. It was so much fun to get it that I found a little tool that hollows out pineapples and started making my own pineapple drinks at home.

Anyone know the name of this drink?

Lapu Lapu

PhilharMagician

The Shadow @ the Bellevue Lounge
Lapa Lapu @ Poly
Backscratcher @ Poly
Jalapeno Margarita @ La Cava del Tequila
Classic Margarita @ either San Angel

Scuttle

Does anyone remember the seven seas drink? It came in that polynesian glass that is big with the face on it? Anyone? I remember my dad getting it when I was like 6-7. So this was atleast 20+ years ago.

MKCP 1985

Beverly. :animwink:

You sir, are a bad, bad man.

:lol:

Personally, I can't go against the backscratcher at the Polynesian but I know that looks so touristy. The bartender won't look at you funny if you ask him to "hold the lumber." :lookaroun

Nemo14

At the Poly, get a DoleWhip downstairs at Captain Cooks, then bring it upstairs to have with a Lapu-Lapu......:lookaroun

gnuts0306

we don't like the frozen margaritas at the stand in mexico/epcot but we really love going to la cava del tequila inside the mexican pavilion at epcot. my personal favorites are the pomegranate margarita and the blood orange margaritas but a lot of people say the jalapeno margaritas are really good too. we like doing one or two different lounges each trip and trying new drinks. we've also done the drink around the world at epcot but you really have to pace yourself lol.

We didnt care for the margaritas at the stand in Mexico either, but the tequila bar is a different story lol ! I will be on the lookout for the Orange Slush drinks i see EVERYONE mentioning!

gnuts0306

Lapu Lapu and it is incredible as I said earlier my tradition is to get a Lapu Lapu and a few mai tais in me to kick off my vacation. It is great, puts you into total relaxation mode right off the bat. Love doing this. Someone else should try this plan.

Our tradition to kick off our vacation right is to get to the airport here in Milwaukee about 3 hours before our flight and start drinking at 5am at the airport...a margarita or a vodka/oj before an early morning flight SCREAMS VACATION!! lol

Tinkerbell 8

Grand Marnier slush from France, frozen margarita from Mexico with the three flavors (Lime, Mango, Strawberry), the hula hoop from the pool bar at Pop Century (malibu, melon luquor, banana liquor, grenadine and pineapple juice) Captains Rum Runner from coral reef (captain morgan, blackberry brandy, creme de banana, and tropical juices with dark rum), the fruity margarita on the rocks (not the proper name but i cant remember it) from Cape May Cafe.

Wilt Dasney

Great suggestions. It's nice to see so many Disney lushes coming together for a common cause. :D

If you happen to be dining at Nine Dragons, they have a very tasty cocktail. Can't recall the name, but I remember it had the word "clouds" in it. :lol:

They're a bit smallish, but if you're there already for dinner, why not? :slurp:

Also, it could be as simple as perception or who's working the bar on any given night, but Boma's drinks seemed more potent to me than some of the stuff I got elsewhere on property.

Wilt Dasney

Our tradition to kick off our vacation right is to get to the airport here in Milwaukee about 3 hours before our flight and start drinking at 5am at the airport...a margarita or a vodka/oj before an early morning flight SCREAMS VACATION!! lol
Just make sure you hit the head before the pilot hits the fasten seatbelt sign on the runway...especially if you have any beer. Talk about a loooooong wait. :lookaroun

gnuts0306

Just make sure you hit the head before the pilot hits the fasten seatbelt sign on the runway...especially if you have any beer. Talk about a loooooong wait. :lookaroun

LOL good call...i try me BEST not to use the bathroom on the plane....and im not a beer drinker so that helps! Lucky for me the flight is only 2 hours lol

HopLow

Tropical Mojito!!! I saw it on the menu at a few different bars, but I recommend having one at Victoria Falls. AKL is amazing!

oommggitskait

Reading this thread this morning has totally put me in a better mood.

I'm going to have to jump on board with the Grand Marnier Slush and the Grey Goose Lemon Slush. Both are delicious. I am reallllly looking forward to trying out La Cava this time around; my boyfriend and I both lovvveee some good tequilla.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Raglan Road has a decent craft beer selection, if that floats your boat. My bf is a homebrewer and beer judge, so he's been doing plenty of research on where to get a decent beer on our trip. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom