Favorite WDW Adult Beverage?

MillerPoppins

I'm going to have to side with many others out there too.

The orange slush in France is delicious. However if it's hot, this does go down a little too smoothly if you know what I mean. Thankfully there is a cart not far away that serves powerades :animwink:.

The lapu lapu was DELICIOUS. Definitely scrap out the pineapple when you are finished that's inside for an added treat.

We also really enjoyed Dad's Electric Lemonade at 50's Prime Time Cafe as well as the Agave Margarita.

Here's the Lemonade:
100_4675.jpg

Here's the Agave Margarita:
100_4676.jpg

I can mention also that the Agave Margarita is available at most table service restaurants as it is on the Drink Menu that is featured all over the park.

The Yak Attack at Yak & Yeti is also a good one. But most of the drinks that we enjoyed while we were there at Epcot were unfortunately at the Food & Wine Festival booths so they aren't there year round. The Passion Berry Margarita, Limon Mojito and Caprinha was all amazing!

Hope you have fun!

C&D

Your choice (at the Poly, in the lounge); that atmosphere makes any cocktail 'special' (at least to me).
e.g.
IMG_0908-1.jpg

I love the Grand Marnier Slush.
My husband prefers the Grey Goose Lemon Citron Slush.

Both are available at the same kiosk in France where they sell the glasses of wine and champagne.

disneylemons

Grand Marier slush is my favorite! There is a show on travel channel this week - "Best Places I've Ever Been - Disney World" and Samantha Brown is getting one for her and her friend...:)

AlishaMisha

I celebrated my 21st in Disney in '09. I had the Lunar Landing($11) at Sci-Fi Dine In as my first legal drink. It's Amaretto, Peach Schnapps and Orange Juice; complete with blinking ice cube. I make it all the time here at home.

(Ignore the penguin. He was a traveling penguin from Virginia that tagged along for the ride.)
182825_10150096640418801_751293800_6117187_1073622_n.jpg

DiPSU224

Tambu_3Drinks.jpg

The Island Sunset from the Tambu Lounge at the Poly. Pictured to the right. I believe you can get it frozen or on the rocks.

Mmmm. Frozen goodness.

Arecheri

The Sultan's colada from the Moroccan refreshment stand is pretty good for a pina colada. It has a bit of amaretto on top and you can always request more. The guys are very eager to please. :slurp:

ajt5027

Im gonna have to second some entries here. Spend some time at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico pavilion, they have great tequilas and you can get a flight for a pretty resonable price. After that, grab yourself a classic margarita, then head out of Mexico and continue your stumble around the world showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom