Favorite WDW Adult Beverage?

inluvwithbeast

Original Poster
Well?? My next trip to WDW will be my first time over 21. I need suggestions! Lol. I've heard a lot about drinking around the world, and I was just curious as to what is the best drink on property!

jato4x4

I know its not all that special, but the Mojito from Refreshment Port in EPCOT is my favorite adult beverage on property.

CP_alum08

I had some sort of rum runner while we were waiting for our table at Kona Cafe in the Poly. I had one and could barely make it up out of the chair to walk to out table!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I had some sort of rum runner while we were waiting for our table at Kona Cafe in the Poly. I had one and could barely make it up out of the chair to walk to out table!

That would be the Lapu Lapu. A wonderful drink and just a tad dangerous. Careful with those stairs in the Poly lobby...they don't get any softer just because you are drunk. :lookaroun Of course I know this only from a second hand account of one such incident with those stairs.

Other drinks that are enjoyable are the aforementioned Grand Mariner orange slush at the France Pavilion in Epcot. The frozen margaritas in Mexico are also good. A lot of the drinks on the somewhat standardized drink menu across property are pretty good too. Not terribly unique to their locales but still yummy. I've also heard the rumor that a Dole pineapple float in MK can be quite tasty with some rum in it. :animwink:

jlmct52

Without a doubt, my absolutely favorite is the World Showcase snack cart in France that serves the Grand Marnier orange slush. Very good.....wishing I had one now!:slurp:

darthspielberg

The rum filled fruit punch in a pineapple at the Poly is the best. Nothing like drinking your weight in that stuff and then getting on a ride at the MK.

Bravo 229

Make sure to stop by the Rose & Crown, they have a list of special beer concotions that are very tasty. I went in for the first time last sunday on my birthday and had a great time. I tried the Scotch flight, and the darkest one (I believe it was 25 years old) smelled like the Rome burning scene in SSE!

Scuttle

The rum filled fruit punch in a pineapple at the Poly is the best. Nothing like drinking your weight in that stuff and then getting on a ride at the MK.

Totally agree! I always get a lapu lapu and a few mai tai's and then go ride jungle cruise (at night), the best ride when you have a few in you. Especially if you get a good skipper!

fbp

Picture post!

I agree that the Grand Marnier slush is good. Frankly though, I find it a bit expensive for the size. For your viewing pleasure - myself pointing at the Grand Marnier slush:

picture.php

That cart behind me is where you can buy the GM slush.

My favorite drink on in WDW is the Avocado Margarita at La Cava del Tequila:

picture.php

Also, this thing is fun:

picture.php

I think it's called the Rocket Margarita? We got it from a stand just outside Mexico!

One more thing. I strongly recommend you do not purchase the Plum Wine slush from outside of the Chinese pavilion. It's huge and we found it gross:

picture.php

One more one more thing. It's expensive, but it's delicious, and c'mon - it's in a pineapple! The Count of Cocktails at WDW, the Lapu Lapu:

picture.php

And please, no judging. We don't drink that much. We were at WDW for two weeks! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom