Favorite Store?

maryszhi

i love shopping. some of my favs.: wonderful world of disney, once upon a toy store, any princess stores, the princess room and the bipity boo boutique

DTM93

Mouse Gear and World of Disney. Does anybody else have trouble finding the exits? :confused: Uptown Jewelers and Emporium on Main Street also.

Especially in World of Disney, I also seem to find a place in that store I have never been in before also. And when it is busy it is just like a giant maze at some points when it was busy.

maryszhi

I have not been to WDW since 2003 (we're taking the kids for their first time this February) There was a store in the Magic Kingdom, on main street USA (if memory serves) that was dedicated to fire dept. and firefighter related disney items. I LOVED THIS STORE. I understand that it is no longer there? Most unfortunate. That was easily my favorite store at WDW
its still there, and i think its 101 delmations stuff

Lee

Adventurer
Sid Cahuenga's.....at least it was back in the day when it had more props and costumes for sale. Still pretty good....overpriced, but good.

LoriMistress

All the stores on MS:USA, Mouse Gear, The World of Disney, Disney Days of Christmas, and I'm sure tons more but cannot think of them on the top of my head.

Jorodi25

Chester and Hester's Dinosaur Treasures is my favorite (though not necessarily because of the merchandise, unfortunately). There are so many cool things to see and neat little bits of information that can be gathered inside the store. Shopping and merchandise aside, I enjoy walking through a couple of times every trip.

I wish the merchandise selection was as good as it used to be. I miss the days of each shop having different, unique, and appropriately placed merchandise.

I'd love to buy a bunch of souvenirs, but they don't offer the kind I want. Anything with attraction or restaurant logos or logos related to certain attractions (The Dino Institute, The Hollywood Tower Hotel, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, etc.) would be great.

diddy_mouse

Mouse Gear tops my list but I also really enjoy...
Goofy's Candy Co. at DTD
Pin Traders and DTD
Wilderness Lodge Merchantile
Mitsukoshi at Epcot

Cynderella

I have to go with World of Disney because it has just about everything. Though I am another one who can never remember where I came in from! I also love the WL shop because WL is my favorite hotel.

mro415

my favorite store in disney is the everything pop gift shop :) they have a lot of stuff i think it is one of the best stores in the resorts!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom