Favorite Souvenirs From Walt Disney World

tdonald

Original Poster
Omgosh!!!! They really have these? :eek: This was always a huge joke within my family!:ROFLOL: Where can I get one?!!!!!!

You can find them at all of the WDW parks and DTD and some (maybe just the deluxe?) resorts. I think you can also call Disney, but I don't know how. :shrug:

im also in the shotglass collecting camp. other than that, i usually bring home a random item that i like during each trip. like one year i brought home a mug from POTC, another year i brought home a tiny statue of ToT that opens and has Mickey inside. just lots of random stuff that sit on my shelves at home. oh, also ride photos, but since we buy one every year, we try to get creative with our expressions. its become pretty funny!

travelgip

Fridge Magnets! :) I have ones from back in the 70's when I first started going (about every 2 years). Also, Christmas orniments and picture frames.:xmas:

Elonwy

I buy a new journal (or 2...or 3...) every trip. I have always kept a journal and having a Disney journal makes it so much better!

I love my Hollywood Tower Hotel Guest Book journal and my POTC journal...it has the old poster that used to be (or possibly still is) at the front of MK.

My Splash Mountain journal has a flipbook in the cornes of Brer Rabbit getting in various sticky sitautions and my Tinkerbell journal looks like an old rock tour poster...it says "Neverland Tour '53" on it

that's where i keep all my memories...Disney trips and otherwise so it's a great keepsake

lilo091701

My daughter collects Minnies......any kind dressed as characters and in her regular dresses!!! For me the sterling silver charms for my bracelet!!!!!

(Someday it will be my daughters)

NiarrNDisney

I love to read so Books are a must, also Christmas is a big holiday in my family so Ornaments are great souveniers, and park maps/other pamphlets about the WDW Resort are all favorites.

Dragonrider1227

I really like the POTC ride figures. At least the few I managed to get. But what I like best is the footage my sister and I take on our trips. ^^

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom