Favorite Snack Food at the Parks

RU42

Please permit to be a bit off-topic - in that my reply is about Disneyland.

I love the Mint Julips found in New Orleans Square! That with a bowl of Chowder (old recipe) in a bread bowl sitting in front of Rivers of America on a cool California evening. Oh Yes!

RU

MouseMadness

Re: Beaver Tails

Originally posted by Mike-O-Wave
Can anyone describe exactly what a beaver tail is? (remember this is a family message board...):D

:eek: :lookaroun

Actually, I had my first beavertail this last trip. :lookaroun Anyway, they are dough that is fried and covered with cinnamon and sugar. :slurp: I think you can get fruit or something on them, I just wanted plain so I didn't really pay attention to the other options. They're kinda like an elephant ear, if you ever had one, but much better. :)

mrtoad

Lets see:

Citrus Swirls

A turkey leg now and again

Citrus Swirls

Sugared Almonds or Pecans (not sure if they still have them, did not see them last trip)

Did I mention Citrus Swirls?

ruca

Margaritas count right???:D

the smoothies at the MetLife building are a must and a trip to the Magic Kingdom wouldn't be the same without a chocolate covered during spectroMagic!

The Chicken strips are also good and the peanut chicken satay the Tuskerhouse has sometimes are wonderful!-I can never understand why sometimes they take them away.

Disneyfalcon

Mickey Mouse Cookies-n-cream ice cream sandwiches! YUM! I make it my goal to have one every day in the parks!
Except at Animal Kingdom where they don't sell them!
Also chocolate cake from the Cheesecake Factory in DisneyQuest! The best chocolate cake anywhere!

domincfh

Account Suspended
1. TURKEY LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHH
2.STRAWBERY AND VINILLA ICECREAM SWIRL FROM FANATSY LAND
3.CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FROM THE MAIN STREET BAKERY:)

Android

Turkey Legs - The Lunching Pad
Beer Cheese Soup - Canada
Maple Leaf Candy - Canada
Mickey Bar - MK
Chicken Strips w/ Fry's - MGM
Kaki Gori - Japan
Funnel Cake - America
Churro's - MK

*Stomach Rumbles*

DDuckFan130

1. Mickey Ice Cream Bar:slurp:
2. Turkey Legs :slurp:
3. Chocolate Milkshake from Ghirardelli :slurp:
4. Fries :slurp: ...then again fries are my weakness anywhere :rolleyes:
5. popcorn :slurp: ...probably just as good, if not better than movie theater popcorn, i dont know why

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

What i like to do is go to some restaraunt with a condiment bar, and buy an small drink or something that is very cheap. I then like to go get a small cup from the condiment bar and get a cup of pickles. It usually keeps me filled up for a little bit. I guess i should stop being cheap and actually start buying food.

mrtoad

Originally posted by Mickeyman819
What i like to do is go to some restaraunt with a condiment bar, and buy an small drink or something that is very cheap. I then like to go get a small cup from the condiment bar and get a cup of pickles. It usually keeps me filled up for a little bit. I guess i should stop being cheap and actually start buying food.

:lol:

Chris

Chocolate Dipped Mickey Mouse Rice Crispy Treats on a Stick and POPCORN. I could eat a few buckets of that popcorn and still want more!!!!:slurp:

MelBelle

Wow I knew I shouldn't have read this thread...I am so hungry now and nothing here is going to satisfy my cravings, I'd have to go to Florida! :(

Oh well every time we go I always try at least one new snack thing, but of course I still have to have my favorites!

-Sweet Almond Pretzel (Norway)
-Kaki Gori (Japan)
-Baklava (Morrocco)
-Creme Brulee (Fountain View Cafe)
-Rice Krispy treats (Main Street Confectionary) We did buy one of those full sized mickey mouse heads one time for my brother who didn't come with us :p That thing was huge!
-Jelly Bellys (Frontierland trading post)
-Frozen banana's (AK)
-And if the little cafe at the studios has them...coffee cake muffins (they don't make them every day though so we usually miss them)

Now I've really gotta figure out how to get at least one of those snacks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom