Favorite Snack Food at the Parks

monorailsilver

Mmmmm....

The chocolate covered Mickey Pretzels would have to be a top favorite.

Mickey Premium Bars

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Chocolate covered Bananas from AK....I only had one so far that was super frozen

Pretzel from Germany

Rice Candy from China

I guess that's all I can think of but I will be on the look out for more in less then 60 days til my adventure begins.....YIPEEEEE

~Kerri:sohappy:

leeocean

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels, Dole Whips, and those White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies they sell in the Main Street Confectionary.

kaos

Originally posted by lileonard
hey im a guy, but i cant help but love the minnie strawberry popcicles. I feel kind of embarassed walking aroung with it though.

I'd feel embarrassed by that avatar...

GO BEARS!!! NFC Central CHAMPS!!!

sorry.. had to get that in there.

Thorphin

Hey guys-
Just got back, and thanks to your suggestions, I tried the Minnie Strawberry bars, churros, and a pineapple dole whip float...all for the first time!

The churros...eh....the Minnie Bars: awesome!.... As for the Pineapple float, we found the juice to be a little...warm, but when we mixed the Dole Whip in with the juice and ended up with a Dole Whip shake, it was heaven! Great stuff!

By the way, in an earlier post, I mentioned that I liked canolli from the Electric Umbrella. While we were on our trip, I realized that they were actually sold at Pasta Piazza - a Future World restaurant that I had completely forgot about until we went on the unDISCOVERD Future World Tour and walked thru the space in Innoventions that still housed the abandoned restaurant. Similar (and scrumptious) canolli can still be found at a cart at the Italy pavillion. Yum!

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by kaos

I'd feel embarrassed by that avatar...

GO BEARS!!! NFC Central CHAMPS!!!

sorry.. had to get that in there.

haha, it was a bit late, but yeah! go bears! (I can't wait for next season, they are playing in CHAMPAIGN!!)

and go disney. horray for tasty food. someone else said the rice candy from china....what exactly does it taste like?:confused:

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Thorphin
Hey guys-
Just got back, and thanks to your suggestions, I tried the Minnie Strawberry bars, churros, and a pineapple dole whip float...all for the first time!

The churros...eh....the Minnie Bars: awesome!.... As for the Pineapple float, we found the juice to be a little...warm, but when we mixed the Dole Whip in with the juice and ended up with a Dole Whip shake, it was heaven! Great stuff!

By the way, in an earlier post, I mentioned that I liked canolli from the Electric Umbrella. While we were on our trip, I realized that they were actually sold at Pasta Piazza - a Future World restaurant that I had completely forgot about until we went on the unDISCOVERD Future World Tour and walked thru the space in Innoventions that still housed the abandoned restaurant. Similar (and scrumptious) canolli can still be found at a cart at the Italy pavillion. Yum!

Jack!!!! is that you!? it is sara rhodes here!!!! that is so funny that I recgonized your name on here!:lol: how's it goin?!

figgyfan

Disney foods

I haven't "been to Disney" unless I've had a citrus swirl.
I snuck out a bottle of smart watermelon last trip to Epcot. Drank half of it waiting in line for test track,brought the other half home to little brother in Indiana.It was flat and warm,but it was from "The World."

Chernabog

We always sneek out smart watermelon (Coke drink you sample in furute world at Epcot that is sold in China, the country not the pavilion) to have throughout the day and whenever I'm at MK I get a pineapple float from Adventure land. Pineapple juice with soft pineapple ice cream, it's the best on a hot day!:slurp:

FanofDinsey1981

where can I find the BEST lemonade? I don't care for it too much when they put the actual lemon in the drink, but if it is the best, lemme know.

:slurp:

figgyfan

Citrus swirls are found in adventureland. The are vanilla ice cream swirled with frozen orange juice. They sell other versions in tommorowland near the starlight cafe. The strawberry is pretty good i hear....but i always get the citrus.

meeko_33785

My favorites

1. Anything from the France Pavillion (pateries, mousse, crepes)
2. Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars
3. Ices from Italy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom