Favorite Snack Food at the Parks

copper

Rice Crispy treat at the Boardwalk Bakery
Hot chocolate chip cookies at the Main Street Bakery, MK
Sugared waffle with jelly at Kringla Bakeri in Norway, Epcot
Croissants at Boulangerie Patisserie in France, Epcot
Escargot in France during Food and Wine at Epcot
Chicken satay in Chakranadi Chicken Shop in Asia, AK (Micky D's Fries too!)
Veggie Wrap & kids corn dogs in the Sunshine Food Fair at The Land, Epcot
Soft Pretzels at Sommerfest in Germany, Epcot
Everything at Yakitori House Japan, Epcot (my kids love!!!!! Japanese food)
Sandwiches and ice cream at Aunt Polly's Tom Sawyer Island, MK
Ice cream sundaes at Sci-Fi Dine-in, MGM

Steamboat_Kevin

I love the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Sandwiches, mmmm...
I also like the Mickey Mouse Oreo things that you can buy at the hotels, hmmm... I also like the little candies that you can get in tubes with Disney character's heads on top of them.

hellokitty1

only place i get these

I love the cinnamon toasted almonds they serve at Epcot! :slurp:
I can only find the here at Epcot, they smell great and are warm.
My husband and I always make a dash for the stand after lunch.

~Minnie*Mouse~

I love the hot carmel corn served at Liberty Square's Sleepy Hallow. :slurp:. I enjoy watching the 3:00 o'clock parade and having a delicious snack.

indy_jones

Mickey Mouse Bars

Mickey mouse bars are good because it has vanilla inside... I wonder what they will come out with next( I GUESS ) with carmell or choclate inside!!! what your guess?

disneyfamily

My daughter likes the Beaver Tails @ the Canada Pavillion in EPCOT. I love the pineapple float @ the Dole stand in Adventureland. My wife likes the eggrolls that you get at the walkup @ the China Pavillion in EPCOT :slurp:

JOE.B

THE POPCORN IN ANY OF THE PARKS, THE MICKEY EAR ICE CREAM BARS,ANY OF THE PASTRIES IN FRANCE AT EPCOT,.................

hadleybarth

I love to pick out a treat from the bakery in Norway (everything there is fabulous) and munch away while the kids run rampant on the viking ship.

Churros in Mexico are a must while waiting on Illuminations.

snowdog

Fish and chips in England, the Italian Ices at the Boardwalk , chocolate and mango were
great. the pastries in France, pretzel in Germany, citrus swirls in MK, chocolate covered
bananas, they have such great food

Tomorrowland Ga

What a great Subject: My picks would be in order. 1. Frozen covered Chocolate Banana's ROCK!!!!
2. The big fat Rice Crispy Mickey Mouse Head and the Carmel Covered Apples at the Main Street Bakery
3. Casey's Corner for a cup of hot French Fries and a Ballpark Hot Dog at 2am after E-Ride Night in the Summer
4. The big huge Preztels at the Cart in Fantasyland

tiggerlover1971

my favorite things are : Mickey pops Ice cream on main street, chocolate covered marshmellows , france bakery. popcorn and of course the hambergers:sohappy:

FanofDinsey1981

my sister said the strawberry bars. I say the chilli cheese fries from pecos bill's. anything from french pastries shop. and the churros from teh marketplace. I want ot go and get some now. :(

CowGirlJessie

My daddy says Nachos Chilli and Cheese...but you have to search for them, they're never in the same restaraunt twice! It changes every time! My mom says anything from Beaches and Cream soda shop at Yacht and Beach Club. My sister loves chilli cheese fries from Pecos Bills. I love Strawberry Bars they sell on Main Street. And we all love the French Pastry shop at EPCOT! :D

bgraham34

Ok mine are Dole Whip Pineapple Soft Server and I hate Pineapple. Lemonade and Orange slushies.

Any of the deserts in Norway.

Fish and Chips In England, and repes in France.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom