Favorite Snack Food at the Parks

Spocky

I'd say a nice slice of watermelon in Animal Kingdom or a Mickey waffle dressed with icecream, strawberries an whipped cream

WDWspider

I know this is an old post but I have just found it for ideas on my trip, but I can't believe no one mentioned the Eggrolls at Adventureland, those things are a must for me. I also enjoy the Crepes in France. I found a lot of snacks worth hunting down, I can't wait til' November.:slurp:

disneyfan123

The turkey legs at the MK they are lovely and the roasted cashew nuts you can buy just outside of Indiana Jones in MGM.

*only 43 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

DisneyHog6

Oh man, if I told you guys all my favorites, we would be here all day, so I'll just go with a couple of the "must haves." :lol:

1.Churros
2.Mickeyhead ice cream bars
3.Lemon Ice

AND NO BEVERLY!!!!!!! :hurl:

TinkerBell9988

mmmmmmm what a good thread!! This is gonna make me soo hungry!!

ok let's see:

Creme brulee at Epcot
Mickey's Premium Bars
Mickey's Ice Cream Sandwich
Mexican salad at El Pirita Y El Perico in the MK
and last but not least....

TH DOLE WHIPS!!!!!

:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

juan

1) tacos from El pirat y perico (or something like that) in Adventureland (the are reallllllly good!)
2) Kringle - pretzel w/ frosting from Norway
3) Rice krispy treat the size of a brick at AK
:slurp:

bjshade23

Hmmm lets see here:

1) Frozen Lemonade- Fantasmic in that cool cup!

2) Churros- from anywhere

3) The Chocolate covered Eclairs- In France

This is making me hungry.... I better stop.

JoniTink

whats the name of those lil frozen strawberry bars they sell all over the place?? I ate those like crazy when we were there! They are by far the very best on a hot day! :) :)

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by JoniTink
whats the name of those lil frozen strawberry bars they sell all over the place?? I ate those like crazy when we were there! They are by far the very best on a hot day! :) :)

They are called "Minnie's Strawberry something..." I don't know the complete name fior those, but yes they are very refreshing on a hot day...:slurp:

SnowWhite5669

Oh my god--- The egg rolls are terrific!!! The crepes are awesome and the Dole Whips are to die for. The best hotdog is in MK right before Space Mountain. I don't know what it is but they are the best in the Park!!! I had one for breakfast the last time we were there!!! :slurp: Ok, I am going to go eat lunch now!!!! Oh- I almost forgot the fruit bars in MGM in front of that boat thing MANGO DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE!!!! YUM!!!!

Wilson

Does anyone else besides me find the sight of a family walking around, knawing on their turkey legs, caveman-style, to be particularly nauseating? Big, hairy, sweaty dude in his tank top, turkey all over his face, waving his half eaten bone around, birds circling overhead. Wife and kids doing the same. Nasty.

I don't know, It's probably just me.

Oh, uh, dole whip please.

I'm not sure if they have them at WDW, but the Fritters at Disneyland, in New Orleans Square, at that Litte "open-air" Cafe right next to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" Queue Area, and the stairs to the Disney Gallery

Ymmy :D

:p

Attachments

• dsc01382.jpg
    dsc01382.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 152

Dizneydude87

Pineaple Floats. (Dole Whips, w/ pineaple juice)!!!!!::slurp:

YUM YUM!!!

Does anyone knoe if they sell Dole Whips anywhere other than the Aloha Isle in the MK (Adventureland)??

Loving Dole Whips,
JASON::slurp: :slurp:

bearboysnc

but the Fritters at Disneyland, in New Orleans Square, at that Litte "open-air" Cafe right next to the "Pirates of the Caribbean"

YES! and that yummy punch that they sell too!

AT WDW sliced apples and carmel! (kinda healthy, kinda sinful)I haven't seen them in awhile. I hope they still have them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom