Favorite Snack Food at the Parks

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by Wilson
Does anyone else besides me find the sight of a family walking around, knawing on their turkey legs, caveman-style, to be particularly nauseating? Big, hairy, sweaty dude in his tank top, turkey all over his face, waving his half eaten bone around, birds circling overhead. Wife and kids doing the same. Nasty.

I don't know, It's probably just me.

Oh, uh, dole whip please.

I totally agree, very cave-man-like. eeww I'll also take a Dole Whip...

Dole Whip is OK, but i can get that at my Local Ice Cream Place called the "Handy-Dip"

Attachments

• swhnight.jpg
    swhnight.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 130

Invero

Originally posted by Disneynut
Maria
I am so glad that someone else on these boards likes Beverly. ;)

I have never seen anyone who likes Beverly... last time I went there, some unsuspecting person tried it, and then spit it out... lol... funny to watch thier facial expression...

Anyways... as for me...

Gotta love the Dole whip... or also the strawberry swirl over by Cosmic Ray's... then of course the peanut butter fudge at the confectionary... and while we're there a caramel apple, and a reeses peices covered mickey pretzel.

Umm... Im really hungry now... I gotta go find some food!

Maria

Oh! I don´t like Beverly either! We were joking! :animwink: :lol:

I´m not sure if I said this, but I loved having a pretzel with beer at Fantasmic! :slurp:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Yummmmm...:slurp:

I'll take one of those Minnie Strawberry Popsicle Bar thingies. I could eat those everyday of the year! I feel really bad though, I've never had a churro or turkey leg. I guess I'm missing out on a good thing!

Thorphin

I haven't had one of these since 1998, and no one has suggested them, but for the past 4 years, I often have a craving for the cremefilled/chocolatesprinkled canolli pastries at the Electric Umbrella in Epcot... mmmm :slurp:

Thorphin

Dole Whip?

Okay, so call me crazy... I don't know how I could go to WDW 9 times without hearing about these things before now... but what's a DOLE WHIP??

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
A Dole Whip is a pineapple drink served at the Aloha Isle in Adventure Land at MK. It's right near the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. I HIGHLY recommend next time you're over that way trying one. They're grrrreat! :slurp:

Liver Lips

I don't care how many people disagree with me....Those Turkey Legs (if that's what they truly are) make me sick. Watching people walk around the park with those things in the middle of the summer freaks me out! Seems almost barbaric and I am anything but a vegetarian. Can't really put my finger on why it gets under my skin but to each his own. Just not for me-haha

wishiwere@wdw

Anything from the Norway bakery. Also, does beer count as a snack?:D I didn't know you could even get beer at Fantasmic!!!! Something to look forward too....

2much2do

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
A Dole Whip is a pineapple drink served at the Aloha Isle in Adventure Land at MK. It's right near the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House. I HIGHLY recommend next time you're over that way trying one. They're grrrreat! :slurp:

Okay, Dloe Whips are my absolute favorite, so I am picky about their description. Dole Whip is NOT a DRINK!!!!!! Dole Whip is pineapple flavored soft serve ice cream (no dairy in it though, but it tastes ice creamy). They do serve very yummy Dole Whip FLOATS, which are pineapple juice with Dole Whip on it like a root beer float. You can also get vanilla ice cream in it or twist (pineapple/vanilla). All Dole Whip products are AWESOME :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: Not to be missed!

cymbaldiva

My very fav.....the sugar cookies, natch! WDW has the best sugar cookies ever - not at the Marketplace though. They're always undercooked there. Also love the eggrolls at MK!

Ya'll have made me VERY hungry now...too bad only WDW food will do....I'm not there to enjoy it! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom