Favorite Snack Food at the Parks

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
What is your favorite snack food that you MUST have before leaving the parks?

I like the Turkey legs (although hardly a "snack") and Dole Whips.

My wife insists on the cinnamon pretzel at the pretzel cart in Fantasyland.

Then there's watermelon juice at Mexico in Epcot. Oh and anything from the pastry shop in France.

mmmm anyone else hungry?

Tramp

Required snacks:

citrus swirl
anything from the Main Street bakery
anything from the French Pastry shop
pineapple daiquir from that boat (forgot name) in MGM
mickey bar
lots of lemon ice on hot days

(i can't think of anything from the animal kingdom)

Tink

Don't even get me started!

Smart Watermelon Soda - Ice Station Cool
Raspberry Cheesecake - Kringla Bakeri
Grand Slam Hot Dog - Casey's
Chocolate Covered Marshamllows on a Stick - Confectionary
Strawberry/Lemon Glace - Back Lot Cart at MGM
Marvelous - the Bakery in France
Kaki Gori - Japan
Marshmallow Treats with Chocolate on top - pretty much any of the bakery type places

Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Debbie

We like the turkey legs at MK. And we like a cold beer in the back of MGM while the kids play on the Honey I Shrunk The Kids playground. Also I liked the Covered Banana that we could get at the dock by the Contemporary

lileonard

Banned
hey im a guy, but i cant help but love the minnie strawberry popcicles. I feel kind of embarassed walking aroung with it though.

Disneynut

Favorite snacks:
Popcorn from any of the parks
Anything from the French bakery
Kaki-gori from Japan
Ice cream sundae on Main Street during e-ride nights.
And then wash it all down with a refreshing glass of Beverly from Ice Station Cool :)

Ariel

I'd have to go with the Dole Whip Pineapple soft serve, the mickey ears ice cream and the frozen lemonade. Yummy!!

Brett

The Citrus Swirls in Adventureland are a must. Those and something from the Main Street Bakery. Nothing beats the snacks at WDW.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Sorry Guys posted in trhe wrong place, I love those pepermint cream Mickey Mouse Head chocolates you can buy at the Main Street Sweet Shop, the tigger caramels and the goofy truffles are delicious too. Thanks a lot I now wnow where we are going on our first night.

Tramp

I know this isn't in the parks but ya gotta add this to favorite snacks for us....many times we leave the parks and head to the marketplace just for this"

Ghirardelli Chocolates and Ice Cream at the Marketplace.

sillyspook13

The best popcorn on all of Disney property is at Epcot, in Canada. There is just something about their popcorn that tastes better than the rest. Probably extra salt and butter.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
Sorry Guys posted in trhe wrong place, I love those pepermint cream Mickey Mouse Head chocolates you can buy at the Main Street Sweet Shop, the tigger caramels and the goofy truffles are delicious too. Thanks a lot I now wnow where we are going on our first night.

Gee, I wish my wife could spell!

I love the beaver tails from Canada---especiaaly with the chocolate hazlenut topping! Also, the Boardwalk Bakery for a chocolate croissant in the morning. The chocolate character truffles from any of the candy shops. The pupsticks from MGM. The warm tollhouse cookies at Main Street Bakery. The chocolate Mouse I had at Norway. AAAAAaaaaghhhhhhhh! I've got to go now------straight to WDW! :D

Maria

Mickey ice cream bars! Then, of course.... a stop at Ice Station Cool for some "Beverly".... haha

At Downtown Disney, Ghirardelli Ice creams are a must and the guava pastries at the little window by Bongo´s!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom