Favorite scene from Phillarmagic is....

RiversideBunny

Perv...you just like seeing his butt!:lookaroun

And who took the picture below and posted it on here?
Oh, yes, it was blacktheidiot.

Ha ! :lol:

Actually I like it when Donald falls on through the wall and says 'Uh Oh'.

Tks. :):)

MKLittleShorts.jpg

_Scar

Beauty and the Beast by far. I love the corks flying at you and the smell of food.

Also, honorable mention to The Little Mermaid sequence when the jewels (I think a ruby necklace) is in 3d. So cool!

goofykt

I feel like a traitor for saying this because Beauty & the Beast is my favorite movie of all time...:lookaroun

...but my fav part is the Aladdin scene on the flying carpets

fractal

This is one of my favorite attractions.

My favorite scene is Alladin carpet ride - but I also enjoy watching my daughter reach for the jewels during the Ariel scene. The look on her face is priceless.

DizneyPryncess

My favorite seen is the Aladdin scene, when they are flying on the magic carpet. I have a cute reason for this. My family reunion a few years ago consisted of about 20 people. Ahead of time, I told everyone to look for the hidden mickey in this scene, at the bottom left hand corner. When the scene came on, you see all of us (from ages 18-80!) point in unison. It was just a little magic moment for me, because I think we all felt like kids when we saw it. :)

surfsupdon

Ariel reaching out to the audience is the best 3D I have ever seen....it is huge and so cool to watch.

The popping corks too are really fun. This is without a doubt the happiest attraction at Disney...we just sit there grinning from ear to ear.

the-reason14

This is a tough one. I can only narrow it down to the little mermaid segment, the lion king segment(thats my movie!!!!!!) peter pan, and aladdin. If I absolutely had to pick a favorite, I would probably say the little mermaid one. I love when she reaches out the screen and when she throws her thingimabobs and all the little kids try to reach out and grab them.

PixyDust

The Lion King segment. The music just EXPLODES. I think sometimes I sing along. If you are sitting by me when I do, please pretend you don't see/hear me.

Second favorite...one word...PIE.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I think sometimes I sing along.
:fork:

My favorite is actually the opening sequence. I love the angry "Mickey Mouse" theme and the tornado. When I first saw it, it was my first clue as to how much I was going to love this attraction.

Disney4Eva

Peter Pan because of the wonderfully magical & nostalgic music (yes, goosebumps happen), and Aladdin because of the flying carpet effect :D

Blonde Princess

My favorite "scene" is at the end when everything is coming back together... it is very very quick but the Mickey flashes through all of his cartoon images from Steamboat Willie to present day Mickey image. I love how they hid that but showed it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom