Favorite ride in MK?

I've got to agree with Big Thunder Mountain at night! It's even better if you can ride it during wishes. Also, the Jungle Cruise has always been a favorite. The right skipper makes all the difference!

CheshireCat12

Space Mountain- the drops and turns in the dark, and the sound effects. It never gets old!
But PeopleMover is a close second- riding around at night with the neon of Tomorrowland and the castle all lit up!

Walt Disney1955

I've always said the greatest ride ever built was Pirates. I thought that even more after seeing the Disneyland version.

But for the MK Pirates is still #1 for me. Followed very closely by Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain just in terms of raw effort and attention to detail.

Honourable mention for me to Small World.

OnyxNine

Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me :D. I love this boat ride. Stitch great escape (i think that's the name), i love the little furball, and all the trouble he get himself into.

Tribritt

Out of all the rides in Magic Kingdom, what is your favorite ride and why? I really like Space Mountain the best. I like most rides that are in the dark because you never know what is coming! :) I also like all the ups/downs/fast turns of the ride. What is your favorite ride?
I like Small World!

DisneyJake

Well,I was going to say either Haunted Mansion or Pirates but after seeing this Seven Dwarfs Mine Train in action on BigFatPanda.com I'm going to have to say it's that one.

Patrick_Ears

Out of all the rides in Magic Kingdom, what is your favorite ride and why? I really like Space Mountain the best. I like most rides that are in the dark because you never know what is coming! :) I also like all the ups/downs/fast turns of the ride. What is your favorite ride?

Hmmm.. this is a tuff one. Haunted Mansion. But why just one? lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom