Favorite ride in MK?

Mawg

I think it's interesting how many of these favorite rides are not the big thrill rides and yet so many people complain on this forum that we need more big thrill rides. Just goes to show why Disney is building the 7 Dwarfs coaster, building for their audience.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I think it's interesting how many of these favorite rides are not the big thrill rides and yet so many people complain on this forum that we need more big thrill rides. Just goes to show why Disney is building the 7 Dwarfs coaster, building for their audience.

errrr....

Well, most people said Space and BTMRR. Those are thrill rides for a Disney park.

Most people on this forum want more E-Ticket level rides, not necessarily thrill rides.

I think what's actually interesting is that the newest attraction anyone named is 20 years old.

Mawg

errrr....

Well, most people said Space and BTMRR. Those are thrill rides for a Disney park.

Most people on this forum want more E-Ticket level rides, not necessarily thrill rides.

I think what's actually interesting is that the newest attraction anyone named is 20 years old.

No reason to growl at me ;)
I saw a lot of POTC and HM. Well themed rides with a unique ride system for their time.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
No reason to growl at me ;)
I saw a lot of POTC and HM. Well themed rides with a unique ride system for their time.

Those are phenomenal, ground breaking, timeless attractions. Love them both. I do wish that, disregarding @hakunamatata :cautious:, that Disney was still creating rides that we would consider classics.

George1995

Favorite is Space Mountain, pretty obvious to tell that I guess haha. I also love the Peoplemover though especially at night, I think it gives one of the best views of the castle in the whole park.

Marc Gil

Splash Mountain for thrills.

Haunted Mansion and Pirates for nostalgia.

Guilty Pleasure: Stitch's Great Escape and Tomorrowland Speedway
(I love the seventies vibe!)

Best break from crowds: Tom Sawyer's Island, CBJ, and The Peoplemover.

*I couldn't choose just one*

Csmith041177

I love these types of questions because they are almost impossible for me to answer. I think it would be a tie (I know I'm cheating) between the Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain. Both of those are so intricately detailed and do such a great job of story telling. They are also long rides from begginging to end so you get your money / waits worth. Having said all of that, I love Pirates too! And also have a soft spot in my heart for Peter Pan and Pooh. I know...I could go all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom