Votes: 32 25.0%
  • Journey into Imagination

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoW

Of the choices given, I'd say Soarin'. However, Spaceship Earth, even when it was beginning to get run down, has always been Epcot to me. I can't explain how connected I feel to things when we hit the top of the globe and begin descending, I just feel like I have arrived.

dxwwf3

I would go with Body Wars, but it isn't listed and it probably isn't going to ever open again. But out of this list, I went with Soarin'.

rbrower

Original Poster
Sorry, I knew I was forgetting to put a ride on there. Sorry there is no option for SSE.

rbrower

Original Poster
Sorry about all of the rides that I forgot to put on there. I couldn't think when I was making the poll. I guess I should've made an "other" option.

rbrower

Original Poster
dxwwf3 said:
No big deal. In a park like Epcot, the choices are going to be varied. There's just so much to offer.

Thanks but I do feel rather stupid since I was trying to remember the name for the Mexico ride but I didn't remember SSE or Ellen's.:hammer:

PS; this is off topic but you should go vote on my other poll. It is under imagineer and it is talking about what rides should go into WDW.

SirGoofy

Can I vote for the original JII? No? Well then I vote for M:S. Test Track is boring, Soarin' is boring, JII is okay, and Maelstrom is good, but M:S is freaking awesome.

rbrower

Original Poster
I kinda feel bad for Maelstrom but I figured that would happen. Oh well, I never even go on it when I am at Epcot!

rbrower

Original Poster
SirGoofy said:
Why not!? It's the second best ride on your list.

For some reason I just never really feel the need to go on it. Plus, I'm not a big fan. I didn't like it the last time I went on.
ps; post under my other thread under general....... called "Which Ride?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom