Votes: 32 25.0%
  • Journey into Imagination

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mitchjs

Mission Space, hands down, when i got off that ride, I couldnt believe how wonderfull the experience was! and how different, i NEVER had that on ANY ride before! WOW! and i ran back in...

close second is Test Track (once we get out doors!)

then Soarin, actually think this has great potential, if they can do some more films, and rotate them, if they can do some action sequences. even take some of thier movies, say Perl Harbor, imagine from a airplain's point of view of the attact. ok id take Carpet's point of view, escaping the Caves of Wonders.

Spaceship earth is still good, except i hate the backwards decent. very boring and uncomfortable! love getting to the top of the sphere!

and i did like UofE the origional, i loved the radok preshow, and ofcourse the catchy music in the origional... the new one is good too... "stupid Ellen" i still laugh at it...

mitch

MnDisneyFan

My boys would say Mission Mars. They loved it. So course being a mucho kind of a guy I went with. I did not get sick, but a little dizzy. I guess I have to admit, I'm not a teen any more. :lol:

Vernonpush

Since my favorite, Spaceship Earth, wasn't on the list I voted for Mission: Space. The original Imagination was my favorite until ...

PintoColvig

MnDisneyFan said:
My boys would say Mission Mars. They loved it. So course being a mucho kind of a guy I went with. I did not get sick, but a little dizzy. I guess I have to admit, I'm not a teen any more. :lol:
Mission [to] Mars closed years ago when they built Alien Encounter ! :lol:
And if you got dizzy on that, I wouldn't recommend going on Mission Space. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom