Favorite Restaurant

EmOhYouEssE

OOO. Tough question. I would probably have to say 'Ohana. We have many that we enjoyed throughout the years, but they seem to have gone downhill with the popularity of the dining plan/homogenization of the menus to keep up with it.

'Ohana is one that has maintained it's level of service and quality of food, even throughout various menu changes.

Em

RussJT

Either Boma or Crystal Palace... but for different reasons.

Boma is my favorite for the food (delicious and different choices than most places on property) and the theming is excellent.

Crystal Palace because that is where we traditionally start the first full day of every trip. We always get the first possible breakfast reservation time before the MK opens. We love the walk down Main Street without anyone else around. As it is the start of our trip, we know we have a great week ahead of us.

Lucky

CRT is nice for the location/atmosphere. Boma and LeCellier would be near the top. Hoop-de-do Revue for the entertainment value & "free" alcohol, if dinner shows are included.

Purely on the food, I'd say Le Cellier.

As of now, my favorite is Jiko. However, I'm planning on trying a bunch of restaurants on my ucpcoming trip so my answer may soon change.

I'm also planning on having my second dinner at Jiko and I can't even wait. :sohappy:

glingo

Prime Time 50's...Chocolate Shake, Roast, and S'mores...YUMMY

I also LOVE Teppan Edo. Japanese food is a long time favorite for me.

Laura

Premium Member
Kona Cafe. That amazing Hawaiian bread, followed by mouth watering coconut almond chicken with the citrus glaze, with a kiluea chocolate torte for dessert. UGH. I think about it every day. :lol:

burninup4nick

Chef Mickey's

My Grandma and Great Grandma took me there for breakfast for my 3rd bday and Ive always just loved going there....♥

so now when I get to pick thats where we go! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom