Favorite removed DCA stuff

Rich T

Soarin' Over California
The Incredibles-free California Screamin'. Ya don't know what ya got till it's gone.
Tower of Terror
The Tattoo Guy.
MuppetVision.
Luigi's Flying Tires (I had no problem making those things scoot around, thank you very much) :D

NateD1226

I know it hasn't happened yet, but I'm gonna miss it when it is gone.
bugs.jpg

JD2000

Soarin' Over California because of the increased motion and state theme.
Sun Wheel because it looked cool and interesting.
Mickey on California Screamin' because it looked cool as well.
But nothing else about the original Paradise Pier because that looked absolutely terrible.

TROR

I know a lot of people don't love DCA but I really want to go! I got to go to DL for the first time last year but not DCA and I want to go just to experience it!
I'm not going to say don't go, although you probably shouldn't, I will say it's definitely a shell of its former self. It's sort of like visiting Epcot, just not quite as depressing.

TwilightZone

I know a lot of people don't love DCA but I really want to go! I got to go to DL for the first time last year but not DCA and I want to go just to experience it!
DCA is wonderful, and I still think it is amazing even after all the changes. What people forget is that there's more unchanged there after the 2.0 make over than there is changed. Just know that most of the fun comes from walking around and exploring the lesser loved rides. You never know, you may love a ride that not a lot of people care about, like how I did for monster's inc.
At some points, dare I say, I like dca more than disneyland...sorry people I failed you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom