favorite quick service MK

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Columbia Harbor House.

Love the selections (mostly because they're healthier) and can't wait to try the new options!

DisneyDebNJ

Columbia Harbour House is terrific, (love the fried shrimp and fries) as is Pecos Bill (GREAT burgers and taco salads), Lunching Pad (hot dogs, holy smokes, hot dogs!!!! and now hear they have jelly filled churros!!:slurp:) and Tortuga Tavern (when it's open .... tacos and burritos!!!) There really isn't a bad CS meal at MK, lots of choices and if need be, there's always huge turkey legs around MK!!!! Enjoy!!!! :wave:

Pioneer Hall

Depends on what I want. I did try Pinocchio's again after many years of not eating there. For quick service food, the Chicken Parm was pretty good and I will definitely be going back there.

fbp

I always have to go to Cosmic Ray's for lunch. Pretty standard veg burg and fries, but c'mon a robot lounge singer alien show!

minnielaw

For breakfast it's Main Street Bakery....pick up a cinnamon roll (with extra icing) or a ham and egg croissant and head to one of the side "streets" and sit at the cafe tables.

For lunch or dinner I like Columbia Harbour House and Pecos Bill's. Columbia Harbour House has a better selection (tuna sandwich, hummus sandwich, shrimp, fish, chicken and new salmon and lobster roll!) but Pecos Bill has an awesome toppings bar for your burger and fries! Yummy, hot yellow cheese!

<3caseyscorner

For breakfast or late night snack the main street bakery. For lunch we love Casey's Corner. They don't have much variety but we love the atmosphere!

powlessfamily4

Breakfast: Main Street Bakery (Mmmm cinnamon rolls)
Lunch: Cosmic Rays (great burgers)
Dinner: Columbia Harbor House (Love the shrimp but can't wait to try the lobster rolls)

Breakfast: We've never had breakfast here (except for CRT and that TS)
Lunch: Casey's Corner (Around lunchtime it is nice outside and relaxing. Nice time to sit and enjoy a hotdog :slurp:)
Dinner: Cosmic Ray's (We like eating here for dinner QS because it is a decent place for food and after it gets dark it sort of sets the mood for the "space theme" of the place.)

Mukta

I don't eat a full breakfast at CS

Lunch or dinner - Columbia Harbour House is my favorite, closely followed by Cosmic Ray's. The food is better at CHH, but I love Sonny Eclipse

disney magic 06

The only breakfast we have at MK would be something like a croissant or pastry from Main Street Bakery, all good things there!

Lunch would be either Columbia Harbour House or Caseys (for the setting rather than the food).

The odd time we have a CS dinner at MK we go to Cosmic Rays as they have such a varied menu, there really is something for everyone. We particularly like to sit on the outside terrace overlooking the castle, it tends to be our first night meal nowadays.

Tomi-Rocket

We've only eaten at the Crystal Palace for breakfast so I can't comment on that but my family would suggest Casey's Corner for lunch and the Columbia Harbour House for dinner. Two other places that were good, just not as good as the first two are Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bill's. :slurp:

sublimesting

CHH - I love the ghost ship haunted theming. I love tha it is virtually abandoned, by Disney standards, upstaits were I can eat in quiet peace and overlook the HM. And I love fish and chips and chicken.

rstaut

If I was only having one CS meal in MK, it would have to be Pecos Bill. The fixings bar would probably be my main reason.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom