favorite quick service Epcot

minnielaw

Definitely Sunshine Seasons in the Land building (right next to Soarin') for both breakfast and lunch. It has several food stations:
The Soup and Salad station (awesome seared tuna noodle salad!)
The Asian Noodle station
The Grill station (grilled salmon!)
Sandwich station

For breakfast, Sunshine Seasons has the standard platter with eggs, bacon, sausage and a biscuit, along with oatmeal and pastries.

An awesome array of desserts...try the Strawberry Shortcake, Key Lime pie or chocolate mousse cake! YUM!

In the World Showcase area there are several good quick service restaurants including La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico; Boulangerie Patisserie in France (cheese plate or ham and cheese croissant); and Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Norway.

Hope this helps!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Too many to choose from!! I prefer to 'snack around the world' instead of just eating at one place.

My Favorites:

Mexico
Japan
France (for breakfast)

DrummerAlly

Tangerine Cafe!!!!!

(though Sunshine Seasons would be a runner up here)

We loved Tangerine Cafe so much after trying it on a whim that we booked Restaurant Marrakesh on the next trip. Marrakesh was good, and we would eat there again, but I think we both actually liked the food at Tangerine Cafe better!

Mukta

La Cantina - the cheese empanadas are my favorite CS meal
Tangierine Cafe - everything here is great and the portions are generous
Sunshine Seasons - lots of variety and great desserts
Lotus Blossom Cafe - very generous portions and red bean ice cream!

disney magic 06

So many to choose from!!

There is the most varied menu by far at Sunshine Seasons, the food is excellent but I find it a shame to eat in what resembles a canteen with such beauty outside - there aren't even any windows! The World Showcase has many nice CS places, my favourites being Lotus Blossom, Boulangerie Patisserie, and Liberty Inn where I had my best ever WDW burger.

I wouldn't recommend Electric Umbrella!

rstaut

I would have to agree with mostly everyone else here that Sunshine Seasons is the best CS in Epcot. It's the best to take a family to also because of the wide variety of options. Good food quality. And the desserts are sooooo yummy!

kch4095

The nachos at Cantina de San Angel are divine! They are a must for us at least once during every trip. The churros with caramel dipping sauce are equally scrumptious!

Trueblue63

The Brats and sauerkraut at Sommerfest are very good

But Sunshine Seasons is our #1 excellent variety of interesting well made food :slurp:

GeoDonJac34

I will have to say Sunshine Seasons. Although I have not tried a lot of the quick service in Epcot. We are always there during Food and Wine, so we always do our quick meals there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom