favorite quick service Epcot

journ116

FW: Sunshine Seasons inside "The Land" pavilion. Great variety for the money or DDP!

WS: My DH's is Yorkshire County Fish Shop (UK pavilion) & mine would be La Hacienda de San Angel. As a family, Boulangerie Patisserie is a hands-down, must-do every time we visit! Mmm...strawberry tarts and the Napoleon!:slurp:

Stellajack

Premium Member
Love the Yorkshire County Fish & Chips! But the pastries from Boulangerie Patisserie are a MUST for us while waiting for ROE.

EvilQueen-T

Love the ham and cheese on a croissant from Boulangerie Patisserie in France, an order of fish and chips from UK, or a semi-liquid lunch at la cava of margaritas, chips, salsa, guacamole and their lovely little crab tostadas. my granddaughter, on the other hand, (if we don't hit the patisserie in france) prefers to get edamame from the walk up counter in japan as a lunch.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
What is your favorite quick service breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Epcot?

We ONLY eat lunch at the parks due to the prices. We eat breakfast before we come, and we end up skipping supper or have a snack. But at EPCOT, we've never skipped the Electric Umbrella. The atmosphere is nice, it's in a good location for me and my sister to meet my parents in the middle of future world, and it's not as crowded as The Land usually.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom