Favorite Que?

benji

Original Poster
I don't know if a thread has be done about this topic but what are your top five favorite que's in Disney World? Everest, Kali River, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean and Tower of Terror are my favorite. What are your's?:animwink:

JML42691

I don't know if a thread has be done about this topic but what are your top five favorite que's in Disney World? Everest, Kali River, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean and Tower of Terror are my favorite. What are your's?:animwink:
1. Expedition Everest
2. Tower of Terror
3. Splash mountain
4. Pirates of the Carribean
5. Test Track

--In that order, I really like them on how there is so much attention to deatail. Another one of my favorites has got to be Rockin` Roller Coaster just for the themeing of the preshow into the alley segment, IT SEEMS SO REAL!!!

JML42691

EE and I liked Buzz Lightyears Space Ranger...
Buzz is another good one, I forgot about that. I just wish they wouldn't let that queue become such a mess and falling apart. The last time I waited for it there was trash all over te floor and some of the props looked like people had scraped complete parts off.

benji

Original Poster
Buzz is another good one, I forgot about that. I just wish they wouldn't let that queue become such a mess and falling apart. The last time I waited for it there was trash all over te floor and some of the props looked like people had scraped complete parts off.

Some of the que's do get beaten up badly but they do a good job keeping up with them.

LudwigVonDrake

I haven't ridden Everest yet so I can't say anything about that. I would say Tower of Terror or Pirates of the Caribbean. I do love the music in the queue for Space Mountain :)

gotribe07

1) Tower of Terror (best theming in all of WDW)
2) Splash Mountain
3) Space Moutain
4) Rockn Rollercoaster
5) Space Mountain
6) Pirates of the Carribean
7) Jungle Cruise (i just love the "news" :ROFLOL:)
8) Mission:SPACE (one word: gravity wheel)
9) Star Tours (i love driods!!)
10) Big Thunder Mountian Railroad (i love the queue music)

primetime52

My Top 5

1) Pirates of the Caribbean (was my favorite ride as a kid so even being in the queue brings up good memories.)
2)Tower of Terror (I agree, excellent theming)
3) Rock n Roller Coaster ( I love Aerosmith, and love the back alley theming of the loading area)
4) Expedition Everest (very convincing theming)
5) Star Tours ( I love the Droids that are all over the place, very realistic)
Honorable Mention goes to the Haunted Mansion

My NON top 5 (these are the queues that I can't stand)

1) Soarin' (the line is always so dang long, and doesn't contain any entertaining elements)
2) Space Mountain (I can't stand this queue ever since they took those goofy space news videos away. Now it's just a whole bunch 'a nothin'.)
3) Peter Pan's flight (such a long line for a Fantasyland ride and has no entertaining elements)
4) Splash Mountain (not sure why some people like this queue. Aside from the character portraits near the end, there isn't much going on, plus the line is usually very long)
5) The Maelstrom ( boring indoor queue, they should spice it up with some killer trolls or something. Plus, the line is usually very long considering it's only about a 4 minute continuous boat ride)

benji

Original Poster
My Top 5

1) Pirates of the Caribbean (was my favorite ride as a kid so even being in the queue brings up good memories.)
2)Tower of Terror (I agree, excellent theming)
3) Rock n Roller Coaster ( I love Aerosmith, and love the back alley theming of the loading area)
4) Expedition Everest (very convincing theming)
Honorable Mention goes to the Haunted Mansion

My NON top 5 (these are the queues that I can't stand)

1) Soarin' (the line is always so dang long, and doesn't contain any entertaining elements)
2) Space Mountain (I can't stand this queue ever since they took those goofy space news videos away. Now it's just a whole bunch 'a nothin'.)
3) Peter Pan's flight (such a long line for a Fantasyland ride and has no entertaining elements)
4) Splash Mountain (not sure why some people like this queue. Aside from the character portraits near the end, there isn't much going on, plus the line is usually very long)
5) The Maelstrom ( boring indoor queue, they should spice it up with some killer trolls or something. Plus, the line is usually very long considering it's only about a 4 minute continuous boat ride)
I didn't think of my non top five. But I can tell you Peter Pan has to be the worst que.

smayco

This reminds me of something hysterical that happened during our recent ride on Star Tours. A Stormtrooper was standing very still, near the end of the queue, and I, along with others, thought it was just a statue. Imagine our collective surprise when he came to life and started following one of the teenage girls in line. She was actually terrified, much to the enjoyment of her friends. It was pretty funny! :lol:

~Sue

justducky78

1. Tower of Terror (love the lobby)
2. Space Mountain (LOVE the music and air conditioning - ha, ha)
3. Haunted Mansion (we never seem to wait long, spooky)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Expedition (storyline)

benji

Original Poster
Wow, thanks for all the replies keep them coming. It's fun to know what everyones likes and dislikes are. Hay, I was thinking I wonder what the que for Toy Story Mania in MGM will be like. I can't wait to see what the rumored Mr. Potato head in the que will look like.

the-reason14

1. Tower of Terror
2. Expedition Everest(not really my second fav, just fantastic theming)
3. Pirates
4. Space Mountain
5. Star Tours(better than the ride itself)

harlequyn

5. Star Tours(better than the ride itself)[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more about that!

I think Muppet 3-d is my favorite waiting area, but Star Tours is a close 2nd...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom