Favorite Places to drink (responsibly!) in WDW

wilary

The best are:

Rock and Roll Beach Club Beach Bucket (PI) = $8 for the first one, $5 for refills. They sell them at the bar outside the Beach Club too, so you don't have to go in.

Jellyrolls (Boardwalk) = Dueling Piano Bar. They usually have some sort of mixed drink special...32 oz cup for $7-$8. On Tuesday nights, the bud light ponies are $1.

Also: Beers at your resort gift shop are $2 something. Beers at your resort food court are $5 something. Gift shops also have liquor for sale.

LeeSeeBabe

I will also be turning 21 in August which is prior to my next Disney visit!!! I was in high school was when my parents decided it was ok for them to drink alittle around the world....as i boredly had to wait for them to finish their drinks :lol:... but the wait just makes it that more exciting.

NeedABreak

Pippa said:
Oh yes, the frozen adult beverages are fabulous! Try the signature cocktail the "Kungaloosh!"

Captain Morgans Original Spiced Rum
Blackberry Brandy
Orange Juice
Strawberry Juice
Crushed Ice

Delicious! :slurp:

Don't forget the whipped cream on top!:lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I always have a few swallys at Germany, a top up us I pass Canada and a quick pit stop at the conveniantly located facility as you leave world showcase.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
All I know now that I'm 21 I can have a good time at the Adventurers Club, not to be mistaken with the Super Adventurers club :lookaroun

Gucci65

Drinking around the world is fun - just remember moderation and not to drive.

If you eventually end up going during the Food and Wine Festival you could start off the a pint of Bass in UK and then sample wine (anywhere from $2 - $5 per sample - be wary of the Chinese plum wine) and then finish up with a margarita in Mexico.

Or just have a few margaritas in Mexico and be done with it.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom