6. fun times in the mask room
5. good drinks
4. interactive decor
3. good place to share trip tales with strangers
2. no-one is immune to becoming part of ths show
1. cool motto - Kungaloosh!

(. . . but I'm no expert!)

rick3236

Comedy Club is my choice for the best. Adventurers Club is second. I have not been an expert since DD was born, three years ago. :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Adventurer's Club first, then Comedy Club.

I just like the private club atmosphere at AC better; and the fact that you can move around, and really interact with the cast members, if you choose. (and sometimes, even if you don't)

Buzzes Dad

Kongaloosh, It has to be the Adventurers Club.:) As my offer all favorite pick for PI

This place has so much too offer. The Artifacts, The show, and the overall atmoshere.

Once you have been in the "Club" for an hour or so you almost forget the world outside.

And remember to say Kongaloosh whenever the old guy comes out.:cool:

I got really snockered here but I had a great time doing it.:lol:

Pippa

Anyone who knows me on these boards will know I am an Adventurers Club addict! Anything you want to know just ask! 10 nights out of 14 of my last trip were spent there, its a totally unique place with the most talented CMs anywhere. As the club creed states,"If you come in here a stranger, you will exit as a friend!"

You only have to see my signature!! :wave:

WDWScottieBoy

Pippa said:
As the club creed states,"If you come in here a stranger, you will exit as a friend!"

Don't they also say "Come in a stranger, go out a little stranger." I find that hilarious. I wish I would have gone this last trip since I'm now 18 and can get into them (at least I think it's 18 to get in, right?).

RPMdfw

Add me to the list of Adventurers Club devotees. We're there at least once a week. (Every Thursday night). It's always a blast and it never gets old.

Kungaloosh!

The Mom

Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
Don't they also say "Come in a stranger, go out a little stranger." I find that hilarious. I wish I would have gone this last trip since I'm now 18 and can get into them (at least I think it's 18 to get in, right?).

You can get in at any age if you're with a parent. However, I believe you're correct that you have to over 18 to go alone. (ie, without a parent) You get a special stamp or different colored wristband from the over 21 one; I can't remember which.

MKCP 1985

I am not surprised Adventurer's Club has support, but I am surprised it is getting the MOST support on this thread. Mannequins always seems to be the most crowded club, and I thought more of its supporters would be heard from.

I haven't been to Mannequins in forever, but doesn't it have the spinning dance floor, or is there more than one club like that now?

Atta83

I like the dance clubs but unfortunatly I get clostrophobic in those clubs. :(. So I can go in them on light nights but not on crowded nights.

But a Blue Paradise Beach Bucket sounds so good right now.....YUM!

Pigtails

The Beach Club is my favorite. I know the "regular" band there, and it's always fun, especially with a Bucket drink. BTW, they'll put any drink in there you want, I usually get magaritas.

Oh, and 8-trax doesn't have a revolving floor, that's Mannequins.

Jerm

Put me down for AC!!!!!!! I love the Comedy Warehouse also but unless I go right to the Comedy Warehouse I end up spending all my night in AC. You guys know there is a backstory to PI that upuntil a few years ago actaully held up pretty well.

J

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom