Favorite PI club & Why?

PhotoDave219

Atta83 said:
My choice adventures club. They got some good drinks there at PI as well.
Should we get a beach bucket along the way?

All i gotta say was the night me and Donickco's brother were dragged up onstage during the hoopla, OMG that was so funny.

Atta83

PhotoDave219 said:

All i gotta say was the night me and Donickco's brother were dragged up onstage during the hoopla, OMG that was so funny.

Yes, we shall get a beach bucket along the way, but how about a refill on that :)!

Yeah the night you guys got on stage is one i shall never forget that was quite funny.... :) :lol: :p

The Mom

Premium Member
PhotoDave219 said:

And I missed it! :mad:

mrtoad

I don't go anymore but I only like one, the Adventurer's Club. We are not into the club scene and this one is more of a bar with a twist. Not a club per say. It is a must do at least once...

BriJul

Pigtails said:
The Beach Club is my favorite. I know the "regular" band there, and it's always fun, especially with a Bucket drink. BTW, they'll put any drink in there you want, I usually get magaritas.

Oh, and 8-trax doesn't have a revolving floor, that's Mannequins.
Ditto for me too. That's why I've got their links in my sig.......they are awesome.

MCMike37

Yup, another vote for the Adventure Club followed by the Comedy Club. While the other clubs are cool, only The Adventure Club really has a unique "Disney" feel to it.

DonickCo

MKCP 1986 said:
Adventurer's Club, because

10. Comfortable seats to take a load off for a while
9. interesting collection of artifacts
8. busty barmaids
7. funny floor show
6. fun times in the mask room
5. good drinks
4. interactive decor
3. good place to share trip tales with strangers
2. no-one is immune to becoming part of ths show
1. cool motto - Kungaloosh!

(. . . but I'm no expert!)

DITTO...

-DonickCo

MissM

I love Mannequins. It's just very cool. The floor does have the circular center which rotates slowly (and every like 20-30 minutes changes direction). It's the only one there that does. At least as of last year when I was there last.

They play great music. They are 21+ so not as many young kids. And they burst out Co2 on the center dance floor which totally cools you down. The lighting in the place is also amazingly detailed and uber expensive. It's just a heck of a lot of fun.

I wish there were something like it over on my side of the state. Clubs around here only exist in Ybor City and that place is dirty, trashy and dangerous. It's nice to get to go to PI sometimes and just dance and not have to worry about being stabbed or shot.

A few years ago they did this neat Phantom of the Opera techno dance at 11pm but the last time I was there they didn't have it anymore.

Anyway, I love it. And I recommend it as a stop for anyone wanting to dance at PI.
-m

mrtoad

MissM said:
It's nice to get to go to PI sometimes and just dance and not have to worry about being stabbed or shot.

I think they should put this quote in their ads, word for word... :animwink:

Pippa

RPMdfw said:
Add me to the list of Adventurers Club devotees. We're there at least once a week. (Every Thursday night). It's always a blast and it never gets old.

Kungaloosh!

Thats so unfair that you get to go once a week!!! I am very happy to know that the AC is getting so much support, there is a yahoo group dedicated to it if you need a bigger fix. When Glen proposed to me there, they gave us a disposable camera and paid for our cocktails all night!

mrtoad

Pippa said:
When Glen proposed to me there, they gave us a disposable camera and paid for our cocktails all night!

Hmmm, I am gonna have to dig my wife engagement ring out of her jewlery box and try that when we go..... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom