• Epcot

Votes: 51 32.5%
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom

Votes: 16 10.2%
  • Disney Hollywood Studios

Votes: 11 7.0%

• Total voters

Lucille

I don't undestand anything that's actually good at epcot besides the world showcase, test track, sum of all thrils, spaceship earth, and.. ugghh.. Mission: Space :shrug:

That's only half of the theme park. Many of the people on WDWMagic think Ellen's Energy adventure is just for napping. The Seas with Nemo & Friends is barely even thought of unless you mention Pixar! Many people (not me) complain about the last part of spaceship earth, journey into imagination is/should be ranked lower than stitch, imageworks sucks, people even complain about Captain E-O! I remember last year when almost everyone wanted Captain EO back at epcot, now more than half of the people on the forums reject it. It's better than HISTA and MG. So I guess most of ya'll are just rating it for a couple of thrills and the showcase. Otherwise Epcot isn't as good as it once was in many cases. :shrug:

Well, you can't lump EVERYONE here together. I love Epcot. I think it's more to do with the feeling I get when I'm there. I also adore the World Showcase. And Spaceship Earth.

The Magic Kingdom would rank higher for me (it's 3rd on my list) if I'd never been to Disneyland. But since I like Disneyland's Magic Kingdom more, the Florida one drops lower for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom