Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Mickey Mouse (three black circles)

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

WDWspider

Original Poster
Please choose your favorite park icon. Personally I like the new Disney Studios Mickey Hat, but my guess is that Cinderella's Castle will win. I have also included the Mickey Mouse Symbol, unofficial icons and some past icons... choose wisely.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I like the naked EPCOT ball.... stupid wand.....I hope a hurricane wipes it off the ball...lol;)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDWManic
Spaceship Earth, its the first and I believe only free standing sphere.

you are correct, it's the first ever (and may possibly be the only) geosphere in the world that is/was "off of the ground"

16 STORY GEOSPHERE AT THAT!

stingrock23

I like the plain Spaceship Earth. I'm not sure what it is, but this one just seemed more ominous than the others. Rising obove the trees as you approach, to me it signals to me that i'm at wdw. almost more than seeing the magic kingdom from the TTC. I wish they would get rid of the wand, but i'm sure they won't.

WDWspider

Original Poster
Hey guys, just to clear it up, by the Mickey Mouse Symbol, I don't mean just three black circles, just the shape always used for Mickey in most hidden mickeys and whatnot.

Cheryl

Well, I guess I'm just like the rest of you! My favorite is the Castle (especially at night with all the lights on it and then when the lights fade and the fireworks start) and a very close 2nd would be the Sorcerer's Hat at MGM. We were there when they started building it, when it was completed, and now we're going back again. I hope it stays around for a long time! I love how it glows at night!

Great poll!

Cheryl

WDWFREAK53

I picked the Walt & Mickey Statue...yeah yeah yeah...the ONLY one...but I just think that this statue symbolizes ALL of WDW!

Without Walt...there would be NOTHING...and Walt always said..."It was all started by a mouse"

DanStat

I like all of them...I guess that's why they are the park icons! :hammer:

I really like the wand on Spaceship Earth though!

jhuntingdon

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

you are correct, it's the first ever (and may possibly be the only) geosphere in the world that is/was "off of the ground"

16 STORY GEOSPHERE AT THAT!

I believe you are incorrect about the geosphere. There is another, smaller geosphere at Ontario Place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. :slurp:

disneyfan123

I voted for Cinderella's Castle. I love it when it is lit up at night and it provides the perfect backdrop for the fireworks at night!!!!

I would have to say that the plain Spacechip Earth is a close second.

*only 1 day to go*
"Its time to remember the magic......"

:hammer: :sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The problem with the castle is that there replicated all over. I do love Spaceship earth, but for me the most emotive icon is the statue of Walt n Micky, creator and universaly recognised icon hand in hand.

just a shame so many ignorant people cant hold up for 10 secs while you try to take a picture of it.

conntom

My favorite icon is the Walt Disney and Mickey statue every
time I see it it moves my heart to remember the man who
started it all. then I fill like a kid again and to me that is the
most inportant icon:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom