Favorite bathroom at WDW?

Scar Junior

There is one bathroom in the MK (not sure where now) that has Stitch talking in it.

I think they should have a 'turtle talk' type attraction in a bathroom. Interactive characters commenting on various things. I can see it now, "Hey, buddy... wash your hands" and "you've been in that stall long enough."

mayoki

Magic Kingdom-Bathrooms in building that used to house skyway in Tomorrowland

Epcot-Japan behind the walk up counter up the hill on the left

YankeeMouse

The bathroom just outside of Peter Pan's Flight, which has adorable decorative ceramic tiles, the bathrooms are labeled with ceramic tiles that say Prince and Princess, and the...ahem....stall doors are made of a fake granite-like substance.

fizzle75

I have IBS so I have seen alot of WDW's bathrooms! I know, I know...TMI!:hurl:
I must say my current favorite is the restroom in the waiting area beside BOMA at the AKL. Great architecture, dim lighting that evokes the feeling of an African Savannah at dusk(it really helps set the mood, and we all know how important mood is when you're...well..you know:D ), and it is always SPOTLESS!

FANTASTIC bathroom! I give it a 9 out of 10.

I can't quite give it a perfect 10 because it doesn't offer a view of the savannah and the selection of reading material is pitifully inadequate.

Oh well, here's hoping the appropriate changes are made at the new AKL DVC Villas!

PBarton

I can't quite give it a perfect 10 because it doesn't offer a view of the savannah and the selection of reading material is pitifully inadequate.

quote]

LOL That's why you should always pick up a park guide map on the way over!

:animwink:

Tim G

In Japan. It is small, has mood lighting and nice music.
A certain mood???
I've lived there for (all together) for almost 2 years, I never noticed a mood, in a positive way...

In Japan often, there's only a hole in the floor, a luxury hole, (Stainless steel) but still a hole...

2003_01.jpg

Below the same hole, but this time elevated...

2003_02.jpg

Not really my kind of bathroom...

fizzle75

quote]

LOL That's why you should always pick up a park guide map on the way over!

:animwink:

I do.:D
I mean, a guy's gotta have something to read while he's on the can, right?:veryconfu

wbt06

the one right when you get into epcot. this one sticks out becouse i seem to always have to go right when i get in. i guess i just get to excited lol

mickeymouse2818

I like the bathrooms right in between Tomorrowland and Main Street, right near the noodle station. It never really has a line and of course its Disney clean!

My husband said that his favorite bathroom is the one in his hotel room :ROFLOL: . For me, it's the bathroom near the Crystal Palace at MK. There is one at Epcot that is always empty but hard to describe where it is. It's close to the walkway that divides WS and FW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom