Favorite animatronic?

Damon7777

I favor "Hopper"......he moves nicely and is a very menacing and sizable figure. Oh and he is given a lot of dialogue.

Most overrated AA is blue jungle Navi figure singing and tapping on her kit on Navi River......fluid yes but she's sitting. Where's the interest or fun in that?.....better if one of those Navi figures simulated throwing a spear or shot an arrow, flipped us off---something, anything to keep us from falling asleep at the end.

Most underrated AA
Hmmmm?? I want to give it more thought.

TraderSam

We have a thread on the scariest, now how about we start one on the favorites.

One of my favorites has to be this guy:

Monk-300x300.jpg

When I was a kid, I always thought this was a real person who just decided to prank people while on SSE.

Will always love the Sleeping Monk.

What are your favorites?

I always thought the monk was funny.

My favorite Disney animatronic is Ursula on the WDW Little Mermaid attraction. The shear size and fluid movements are incredibly accurate compared to her in the movie. They did an amazing job.

Another favorite would be the goblins at Gringotts. Those are the most lifelike animatronics of fictional creatures I've ever seen.

crxbrett

Most underrated AA

I think Stitch might be one of the more underrated ones just because it was (is? Is that thing ever going to get an official closure?) inside such an overly despised attraction. Speaking of that theater, I think the alien from Alien Encounter was also a great AA that may have been underrated for it's time.

memethyst

Most underrated AA is the little alien guy in the pizza restaurant in TDL. (Awful restaurant though) I like the astronaut dog in the GotG queue also.

i saw a video of that animatronic. i was expecting him to be similar to sonny eclipse but he seemed kind of annoying. that machine he was making pizza in was really loud and repetitive and i wouldn't want to listen to that during a meal.

tomast

I favor "Hopper"......he moves nicely and is a very menacing and sizable figure. Oh and he is given a lot of dialogue.

Most overrated AA is blue jungle Navi figure singing and tapping on her kit on Navi River......fluid yes but she's sitting. Where's the interest or fun in that?.....better if one of those Navi figures simulated throwing a spear or shot an arrow, flipped us off---something, anything to keep us from falling asleep at the end.

Most underrated AA
Hopper is impresive!
I also love Mr Potatoe head, he used to be on the TSMM line, also Buzz of the space ranger atraction the one on the line.

mmm.. Ursula is impresive too and Lumière! I really love the way it moves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom