Favorite animatronic?

Captain Barbossa

Zero in new Toy story land
Wrong. Wheezy at the finale of SDD.
4FED67F1-2E52-4E45-996C-F82B9FC19A49.jpeg

crxbrett

As I am reading this thread. I have noticed a slight reduction in NEW AA's for park expansions.
Zero in new Toy story land and 1 for Pandora.
Could AA's be considered old news.... Replaced with thrill rides.

I really hope not. AA's were what really made Disney unique to me.
I would like to add every AA in Horizons to my list........ 😫

You just reminded me of one of my old favs - Jules Verne floating with his chicken and dog in Horizons!

68911d0439ae2d3f107feae273d68209--epcot-center-disney-love.jpg

crxbrett

Oh me too, and there's a scene with the messy kitchen, I think it's Horizons, almost 100% sure.

Also, the horse/animals/people in the street scene in World of Motion....."It's fun to be free!"

Yes to both of those! I think for myself, the single biggest shame out of losing Horizons and World of Motion was the loss of all of those remarkable audio-animatronics. The messy kitchen was great! I always remember the little kitten licking up the spilled milk on the floor was a nice little touch in that scene!

NickMaio

Yes to both of those! I think for myself, the single biggest shame out of losing Horizons and World of Motion was the loss of all of those remarkable audio-animatronics. The messy kitchen was great! I always remember the little kitten licking up the spilled milk on the floor was a nice little touch in that scene!
Yesssssssssds.....

CoreNovawarAMM

Okay...looks like the rules have changed.

Therefore.... while my favorite THEME PARK Animatronic is S.I.R.

The greatest animatronics of all time were Stan Winston's T-Rex from Jurassic Park

And the Field Tiger velociraptors from The Lost World.

There’s a video of a Dino AA on Ralph the Rex’s Facebook page...it’s even more impressive than the Jurassic Park Dino, in my opinion!

KimAnnFran

I totally agree. The horse, the chickens, the pigs, the man in the manhole, etc. Horizons, I could be here all day about the effect that attraction has had on my memories for a lot of years. The big moon, Jules Verne, the kitchen, the underwater school, etc.

FettFan

There’s a video of a Dino AA on Ralph the Rex’s Facebook page...it’s even more impressive than the Jurassic Park Dino, in my opinion!

Eh. To each his own. The one on his page is the one created for the "Walking With Dinosaurs" tour. As such, it was made to be collapsible to ship from location to location....and because the skin is essentially just inflated vinyl, it doesn't rally have any *weight* to it.
http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/09/unusually-historical-theater-show-walking-dinosaurs

Personally, I prefer Rexy. She's not as historically accurate as the WWD Rex (which gets a new skin update every so often...originally it didn't have feathers), but she's the more impressive machine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom