Captain Barbossa

999317AA-8852-4B4A-9836-343D19A059C7.jpeg
13D52F1C-B480-4B84-81CA-B323C4D3FD1D.png
B06DB4ED-6424-415B-8C1D-E2AB4B8850E0.png

I’m sure this comes as a shock.

EagleScout610

What a wisecracker
Premium Member
Any of the main three Br'ers on Splash Mountain. They have so much expression and they have such unique motions (Br'er Rabbit hopping away, Br'er Bear hanging from a tree and rolling around). Second place is the Navi Shaman. I would've said Yeti, but this a thread about animatronics, not mannequins that are supposed to be animatronics

Weather_Lady

My favorite has always been the POTC pirate on the bridge, with his dirty, hairy, incredibly lifelike foot hanging over the edge. The fact that it's several feet up never seems to stop hopeful guests from reaching up as if to touch it.

Second-place shoutout to HOP's James Buchanan and his wild-a&$ head of touseled punk rock hair.

Last edited:

crxbrett

Apologies to anybody who may have already mentioned this one, but the La Tanière du Dragon AA underneath the castle in Paris is something that is a sight to behold. I hope to see it firsthand one day!

maxresdefault.jpg

Shaman of songs, also the monster in JttCotE

Ooooh, I forgot about that creature in JttCotE!!! It is downright creepy and awesome!!

lava_400x400.jpg

Another AA I forgot about is the giant reptile beast in Roaring Rapids at Shanghai. Holy smokes, that thing looks impressive!!!

dragon%2Bor%2Bdinosaur.png

The bears on Grizzly Gulch at HKDL are also pretty great!
grizzly-gulch-hong-kong-disneyland-big-grizzly-mountain-runaway-mine-cars-2.png
grizzly-gulch-hong-kong-disneyland-big-grizzly-mountain-runaway-mine-cars-5.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom