FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreday3

Well based on the extended evening hours being only for deluxe guests, I don't have high hopes for myself, a moderate guest, and fast pass. If I want them, I suppose I'll be paying through the nose...

matt9112

Well based on the extended evening hours being only for deluxe guests, I don't have high hopes for myself, a moderate guest, and fast pass. If I want them, I suppose I'll be paying through the nose...

Yeah your mere peasants to the likes if chapik.

Jeff4272

This seems to me to be a precursor to eliminating free FP..........All resorts guests will get a chance to ride the headliners in the am and deluxe in the pm but if you want to ride during the day, you will have to pay for it........No doubt in my mind that this is coming now with this release

havoc315

The announcement of Early Entry and Extended Hours, 3 months before they debut...
The reassurance that dining plan will return at some point...

Combined with the total silence on Fastpass: It really suggests that:
1 -- At a minimum, FP+ is not returning any time soon
2 -- Likely that FP+ is not returning ever, and the replacement is not starting any time too soon

My best guess is that some FP replacement gets announced within the next few months, and premiers in 2022.

nickys

Premium Member
The announcement of Early Entry and Extended Hours, 3 months before they debut...
The reassurance that dining plan will return at some point...

Combined with the total silence on Fastpass: It really suggests that:
1 -- At a minimum, FP+ is not returning any time soon
2 -- Likely that FP+ is not returning ever, and the replacement is not starting any time too soon

My best guess is that some FP replacement gets announced within the next few months, and premiers in 2022.
Or maybe they’re spreading out the announcements.

They’ve just announced extended hours - for some select guests. Next announcement could be that FP is back and “bonus - you can get more FPs”. Obviously they’ll spin it as a positive, even though it’ll cost you.

Jeff4272

Martin has said all along that there will still be a free component.
I believe Martin, but what i meant is it will be more like the old FP or MaxPass and cant be booked until you are in park............my fault, should have clarified my statement......free available but only day of so no advanced booking

havoc315

Or maybe they’re spreading out the announcements.

They’ve just announced extended hours - for some select guests. Next announcement could be that FP is back and “bonus - you can get more FPs”. Obviously they’ll spin it as a positive, even though it’ll cost you.

Yes.. but we have seen, other than restaurant openings, announcements are at least 3 months in advance, often far more. Early Entry was announced months ago... with firm start date announced now, 3 months in advance. The opening of Ratatouille announced over 6 months in advance, etc.
They reassured the return of the dining plan -- without even a date. Why not give the same assurance for FP?

Yes, FP could be the next announcement -- But the start date would still be months away, late 2021/early 2022 at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom