FastPass+ Most Certainly Not Coming Back As It Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I had random fast passes show up on my MDE app last night (for a trip that doesn't exist). Not sure if this is a common glitch or a sign of things to come!?
1624018498082.png

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Coming soon (aka. Later this afternoon): Announcing the new Disney Lightning Pass!! For only $199/person/day, you can book up to 3 ride reservations times. MAGIC!!! ($199 price only includes Dumbo, Country Bear Jamboree, and Tomorrowland Speedway. Prices higher for more popular rides and attractions)

pdude81

Actually I think you are right! I did visit during that time. Still very strange...
Clearly they are playing around with some things in the app. They used fastpass system for park pass so the display makes sense. The dates are a little odd though since they are back in time, but could just be a fail on the display filter. Also they used to disappear after use, but the park passes don't do that either.

Grace61

Some like 2 fast passes included per each day ticket. With the option to buy, say 3 more, if available based on capacity, only after the first two are used. Fast pass reservations only available to reserve 1 week prior to day of use.
Have the extra passes, either one, two, or, three, be a perk of staying on property based on the resort you stay at.
The problem with saying to go to standby ( single rider line) is that if you are like me, who is traveling with an eight year old by myself, I can't be split up to ride, she would freak out.
I'd say use the virtual queue system, but after hearing all the issues with the new star wars attraction, I'm not sure that is the answer.
I hope they keep the reservation system and some park capacity reduction. Waiting 2 hrs to ride is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom