Fast Pass Be Our Guest

wdwmomof3

For those if you having trouble finding your all number reservation number you have to go to mydisneyexperiance.com. You have to run you mouse over your reservation, or something else on there and the number will be highlighted for a minute. I can't remember exactly what I ran it across for it to show up but it did.

jenschuitema

I found my resort reservation ID on my Magical Express booklet. Today I was able to make Be Our Guest FastPass reservations for lunch on Oct 26. The system will only let you reserve FastPass for those guests on your reservation. We have two rooms in our party. The guest in the other room is not taking Magical Express, so I didn't have that resort reservation ID. I called Disney Travel Company, and after a lot of explaining about needing a numbers-only resort reservation ID, they were able to give me an ID for that second room reservation and it worked on the Be Our Guest website.

Blueskyze

I didn't receive an email. I just followed the link posted in this thread, signed in (after locating the right resort reservation ID), and was able to select a day, return-time window, and menu items. Available days were limited to the days I have a resort reservation for.

I was also able to get one without an email by doing this exact thing.

HouCuseChickie

Well I just called reservations and they said you have to have an email to get a fastpass + for lunch at BOG....

I'd still try the link that's been floating around. I did not receive an email, but I was able to make a FP+ for BOG lunch. I was afraid since I didn't get said email, but we were fine. I was a tad nervous, so I showed up about 15-20 min before our window to confirm we were in the system, but we were and all went flawlessly.

Allygator

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if this is a repeated post. I searched and searched and couldn't find the original thread about this.

This a.m. while making ADR's for Be Our Guest, as I was refreshing the screen for the ADR prior to the 6 a.m. opening time, a box popped up for making a fast pass request for lunch and I didn't grab it in time and now I can't get it to come back.

There was a link floating around on how to make a fast pass request for Be Our Guest. Does any that link or know where I can go to make this happen?

Thanks!
Were you at your 180 day mark while making your Adrs? I have my travel agent making mine in three weeks. I hope I don't miss out.

Allygator

I'd still try the link that's been floating around. I did not receive an email, but I was able to make a FP+ for BOG lunch. I was afraid since I didn't get said email, but we were fine. I was a tad nervous, so I showed up about 15-20 min before our window to confirm we were in the system, but we were and all went flawlessly.
Do you get a confirmation number?

awoogala

fabulous. Like all Disney websites, it asks for my email, then tells me it isn't valid. Most let me type in my site name, which works, but when it's email only, no dice. Then I go to "change your email" on any of the 20 sites we visit, and, yup, my email is already on there. No idea how to fix it. Even the new app will take my site name, but not my email. Yet when I make a dining reservation, it emails me instantly. So I KNOW the email is listed with them. Ugh Disney and computers= third circle of hell.

mattdenine

So I got a response back from Disney today after asking why only two people from my group show up in the BOG fastpass. The reason is that it is done by room and not reservation so even though we have a group of four adults and plan on doing everything together because we have two rooms giving Disney more money we all can't get the fastpass. Even if your rooms are linked it doesn't matter.

To everyone not being able to find the right confirmation # to use.... Right now you have to be an onsite guest. If you sign in to your My Disney Experience account and go to your magic band page, the numerical reservation # is at the top of this page. I have read that they release the fastpass+ times for this 30 days beforehand so I'm not sure of the guests that have been able to book in to the fall unless it is a less busy time and they thought they would go ahead and publish these weeks. I am going first week of May, I was able to get in but there were no fastpasses listed for this week yet.

I want a fp so badly for this! I have my magic bands and I went to manage my magic bands and couldn't find another confirmation without letters! :( Help please :(
If you go to the "magic bands and cards" page from my Disney experience it is the long numerical "confirmation" number at the top center of the page. It took some digging for me to be able to find it as well!

mishel635

Not sure if this will work for everyone, but I just scored a BOG Fastpass for 2/16. I just went to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com and signed into my Disney account. I didn't get a confirmation number but I've read from several people that this is normal.
I can't wait to finally try the grey stuff!!!!! SO excited!!!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom