Fast Pass Be Our Guest

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if this is a repeated post. I searched and searched and couldn't find the original thread about this.

This a.m. while making ADR's for Be Our Guest, as I was refreshing the screen for the ADR prior to the 6 a.m. opening time, a box popped up for making a fast pass request for lunch and I didn't grab it in time and now I can't get it to come back.

There was a link floating around on how to make a fast pass request for Be Our Guest. Does any that link or know where I can go to make this happen?

Thanks!

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Thanks! I thought it was an invitation only but then a box appeared for me to make a Quick Service fast . pass reservation and then it went away. It was early, and I hadn't had my coffee yet, but I'm sure I was not hallucinating. :)

HouCuseChickie

Thanks! I thought it was an invitation only but then a box appeared for me to make a Quick Service fast . pass reservation and then it went away. It was early, and I hadn't had my coffee yet, but I'm sure I was not hallucinating. :)

I think it was my thread. I got it to work for me, but I don't know if it will work this far out. I think someone suspected it was a 60 day window like the rest of FP+. I believe, at least under the current configuration, that your confirm # will need to be all numbers. Still, a lot can change over the next 6 months.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I think it was my thread. I got it to work for me, but I don't know if it will work this far out. I think someone suspected it was a 60 day window like the rest of FP+. I believe, at least under the current configuration, that your confirm # will need to be all numbers. Still, a lot can change over the next 6 months.

Yes, it was your post. I searched and searched and couldn't find it. I'm the worst searcher though. :) Okay, so that makes sense, like 60 days out. How did you get a number only reservation? Mine is letter and number combo. Thanks!

HouCuseChickie

Yes, it was your post. I searched and searched and couldn't find it. I'm the worst searcher though. :) Okay, so that makes sense, like 60 days out. How did you get a number only reservation? Mine is letter and number combo. Thanks!

I had to dig back about 9 pages to find it.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/bog-lunch-fast-pass-adr.870449/page-2#post-5644072

As for my reservation number, I have a room only reservation...so I think that's why. I would like to think that all of this testing is going to be done by the time of your trip and FPs for this will be fully implemented at this point. Of course, they may test for another year...who knows.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I had to dig back about 9 pages to find it.
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/bog-lunch-fast-pass-adr.870449/page-2#post-5644072

As for my reservation number, I have a room only reservation...so I think that's why. I would like to think that all of this testing is going to be done by the time of your trip and FPs for this will be fully implemented at this point. Of course, they may test for another year...who knows.

I agree. I hope they let us do it. :) Testing or fully implemented - i'll take either. I just hope for that fast pass! :)

Sparkle81

Tried it with my resort confirmation number, but it said that my name & number don't match!? Does it make a difference if I've booked my trip through a travel agent, instead of direct?

disneygirl76

Original Poster
From what I have gathered from other posts, it looks like it is invite only at this time. I did see a box pop up while i was waiting to do the fast pass. But then it went away.

Grumpy21

Oh thanks @disneygirl76 . I was wondering! We don't go until the end of oct then again at Christmas. Maybe we will get an invite!

If you are part of the test for magic band testing your able to fast pass BOG lunch. Go in to manage bands under your MDE website and it gives you a non lettered resort reservation number that your able to use on that link provided on the previous post. I didn't get the reservation number until my magic band shipped, 30 days out. Hope this helps.

OswaldTheRabbit

If you are part of the test for magic band testing your able to fast pass BOG lunch. Go in to manage bands under your MDE website and it gives you a non lettered resort reservation number that your able to use on that link provided on the previous post. I didn't get the reservation number until my magic band shipped, 30 days out. Hope this helps.
Oh! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom