Fantasyland Philosophy

SirGoofy

DoMs too.

And Doom and Gloomers.

And Sweatshirt Moms.

Heck, the whole rabble....:rolleyes::ROFLOL:

I just bring it up because Servo and his not wanting of MM in DAK is a prime example of how even if an attraction fits the feel of the park, even if it's not 100% perfect for the theme, the fanboys will be up in arms.

Just like you and Nemo.

EPCOT Explorer

I just bring it up because Servo and his not wanting of MM in DAK is a prime example of how even if an attraction fits the feel of the park, even if it's not 100% perfect for the theme, the fanboys will be up in arms.

Just like you and Nemo.

I know. It was a joke.:lookaroun

MM could be made to fit though, Nemo? Doubt it.

It all takes creativity.

And you are a Fanboy too. ;) Need I mention the Spinner?:lol:

SirGoofy

I know. It was a joke.:lookaroun

MM could be made to fit though, Nemo? Doubt it.

It all takes creativity.

And you are a Fanboy too. ;) Need I mention the Spinner?:lol:

Ah, I forgot the word "quality" in my last post.

Quality is the key. Nemo is a quality attraction. MM would be a quality attraction if placed in DAK as is(with an accompanying land with it).

EPCOT Explorer

Ah, I forgot the word "quality" in my last post.

Quality is the key. Nemo is a quality attraction. MM would be a quality attraction if placed in DAK as is(with an accompanying land with it).

Does it matter? It's in the wrong place.

A spinner can be considered quality, then, in the same vein.:shrug:

_Scar

Mystic Point would fit DAK, but it's VERY risky. It'd have to strongly support an adventure theme like safari. It fits perfectly in ALand and it's nothing like HM besides both being a house with supernatural activity. :shrug:

SirGoofy

Mystic Point would fit DAK, but it's VERY risky. It'd have to strongly support an adventure theme like safari. It fits perfectly in ALand and it's nothing like HM besides both being a house with supernatural activity. :shrug:

Which is too close to put in Aland.

fosse76

Here is the OP. There is already plenty of stuff on property to appeal to your tastes. The FL expansion is not about that. Here is what the OP posted........again..

You clearly did not read my post, or you didn't understand it. I didn't say anything to the contrary to the above. In fact I agreed with you. I said I can understand why SOME people are disappointed. MY only quibble was with them concentrating everything in one area of the park...which is already the most congested area. Obviously, based on the characters they are using, they wouldn't fit anywhere else, but spreading toddler-friendly attractions throughout the park would have potentially eased traffic congestion in Fantasyland.

EpcotServo

Just like you and Nemo.

Which is too close to put in Aland.

In theme, yea.

No, I agree that it would fit in Adventureland. It would just be awkward to have two haunted-type attractions pretty much across the street from each other.

Let me get this straight...You're saying that even though it works "well enough" for Adventureland, you don't want it there because it's too similar to the feel of a nearby attraction.

I'm sorry, but the reason of HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARK IN ANY WAY is a bigger excuse for me than your excuse for not wanting it in that place.

jt04

You clearly did not read my post, or you didn't understand it. I didn't say anything to the contrary to the above. In fact I agreed with you. I said I can understand why SOME people are disappointed. MY only quibble was with them concentrating everything in one area of the park...which is already the most congested area. Obviously, based on the characters they are using, they wouldn't fit anywhere else, but spreading toddler-friendly attractions throughout the park would have potentially eased traffic congestion in Fantasyland.

Sorry, you are right, I misunderstood you. Apologies. :eek:

EPCOT Explorer

Sounds like Night At the Museum :shrug:

Well that's what Mystic Manor already is. A combination of Night at the Museum, Jumanji and the Haunted Mansion
Heh. True.

Had forgotten about Jumanji...:lol:

Let me get this straight...You're saying that even though it works "well enough" for Adventureland, you don't want it there because it's too similar to the feel of a nearby attraction.

I'm sorry, but the reason of HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARK IN ANY WAY is a bigger excuse for me than your excuse for not wanting it in that place.
Which is why we are saying we should modify it so it WOULD fit...:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom