Fantasyland expasion phase III - move IASW????

Figment632

Keep in mind it is a 40 year old building in Florida that has had water running through it for most of that time. Not to mention all the moisture from all those sweaty tourists. It's possible the building is just worn out.

Please JT the building is worn out, so will they be movin POTC soon to?

bearboysnc

The interiors of IASM are vaslty different. Florida's is much shorter in length. I wish they would gut and rebuild Pirates.

I find it interesting that they have Gastons Restaurant so close to the Village Haus. Hopefully if they bulldoze IASW they take VH with it.

SirGoofy

I just read the article, and I must say it's the dumbest rumor I've ever read.

There's absolutely no where to put a new IASW. No room near Fantasyland, especially after the expansion.

bearboysnc said:
The interiors of IASM are vaslty different. Florida's is much shorter in length.

Rob562

IS ISMW on the blue prints anywhere in the FLE?

It's not on the blueprints because it's way off the left edge of the page on any of the released blueprints. The blueprints barely even show the corner of Village Haus closest to the expansion.

-Rob

jt04

I just read the article, and I must say it's the dumbest rumor I've ever read.

There's absolutely no where to put a new IASW. No room near Fantasyland, especially after the expansion.

Perhaps you need to check your google earth again. There is plenty of room. Plenty. Even with the expansion which is being built to the north and east not behind IASW.

SirGoofy

Perhaps you need to check your google earth again. There is plenty of room. Plenty. Even with the expansion which is being built to the north and east not behind IASW.

Behind IASW isn't gonna happen. As Lee and others have said it's undeveloped swamp land.

Besides, HM and the entrance to the utilidoors is right there.:wave:

I feel like the sodium level of this rumor is thru the roof :D

I like the idea cause I too feel as IASM looks like an after thought. I would also love to see an Alice in Wonderland attraction other than the Tea Cups, even if it is just an updated Carbon Copy of the one in Disneyland.

All I can say right now is I will believe it when I see it! :cool:

jt04

Behind IASW isn't gonna happen. As Lee and others have said it's undeveloped swamp land.

Besides, HM and the entrance to the utilidoors is right there.:wave:

That may be. Though I didn't know cars could be parked on "swamp land". People also said FL would not be expanded north due to the utilidors. Besides, HM's show building is to the west of the SW building. Anyway, I'm dropping it. But it is viable.

PS- Engineers don't use the words "can't", "impossible", or "isn't gonna happen".

SirGoofy

That may be. Though I didn't know cars could be parked on "swamp land". People also said FL would not be expanded north due to the utilidors. Besides, HM's show building is to the west of the SW building. Anyway, I'm dropping it. But it is viable.

PS- Engineers don't use the words "can't", "impossible", or "isn't gonna happen".

Never said impossible or can't. I said I know it's not gonna happen because they aren't gonna spend the money for it.

I've actually been back there, jt. Many, many, many, many times. They aren't going to mess with all the infrastructure back there if they don't need to. But then again, you got a fantasy idea in your head like you usually do.

Figment632

wat is IASW like in DL

Small-World-Exterior-web.jpg

smallworld.jpg

The ride is almost the same besides the exterior, 1 minute longer and they slapped a few classic DIsney chracters into it.

jt04

Never said impossible or can't. I said I know it's not gonna happen because they aren't gonna spend the money for it.

I've actually been back there, jt. Many, many, many, many times. They aren't going to mess with all the infrastructure back there if they don't need to. But then again, you got a fantasy idea in your head like you usually do.

I've already made that point twice in this thread. Perhaps they "need" to. I believe the roof was damaged during one or two hurricanes. Permanent water damage can happen while not being noticed immediately. Perhaps that is the issue :shrug:

And this is the rumors section. It is what this forum does best. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom