Fantasyland Expansion

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
So I think they will maintain the charm of the place also that people expect.
I hope so as well. We actually stayed up the mountain in Gattlenburg (sp?) which we enjoyed immensely as well. Just a ton of stuff to do and we had no clue when we were planning our trip. We stopped there on the way back from D.C. and had only planned on staying three days. I extended my vacation from work and we stayed five. Two day pass at Dollywood, Dixie Stampede one night, one day up the ski lift, and one day exploring Pigeon Forge and Gattlenburg proper. Just a really neat place to go.

britdaw

I hope so as well. We actually stayed up the mountain in Gattlenburg (sp?) which we enjoyed immensely as well. Just a ton of stuff to do and we had no clue when we were planning our trip. We stopped there on the way back from D.C. and had only planned on staying three days. I extended my vacation from work and we stayed five. Two day pass at Dollywood, Dixie Stampede one night, one day up the ski lift, and one day exploring Pigeon Forge and Gattlenburg proper. Just a really neat place to go.

We went up to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge for my husband's R&R... It was AMAZING. We stayed at this cabin and had a blast. We didn't go to Dollywood, though, 'cause neither of our girls seemed interested in going; maybe because there's not Mickey or Princesses plastered all over everything. :cool: But for my fellow Disney fans who might want to try something a little bit different, I highly reccommend coming to Gatlinburg for a few days. There's so much to see and do!

On that note, I hope at least SOME of the expansion is done when we come to the World in the spring. Even if the Beast's castle isn't open, I was really hoping to get a couple pics of the castle. :D

kylewr86

Nice update, I find those smiley faces funny looking but im sure they serve a purpose like you mentioned or imagineers are leaving there mark since it will be covered.

Alex21

Map of new Fantasyland

I just got back from Disney yesterday and got a picture in front of the new Fantasyland map- they even had two of the new castles looking somewhat done! Does anyone know how I can add my picture? It says to type in the photo URL but it is just saved on my computer and doesn't have a URL...

cbconglom

I just got back from Disney yesterday and got a picture in front of the new Fantasyland map- they even had two of the new castles looking somewhat done! Does anyone know how I can add my picture? It says to type in the photo URL but it is just saved on my computer and doesn't have a URL...

you would need to upload it to something like photobucket.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom