Fantasyland Expansion Rumor

Enigma

Account Suspended
It sure is, here ya go :)
user126_pic409_1211446847.jpg

Don't expect to see anything like that in walt disney world anytime soon. Not while people like Phil Holmes, Meg Crofton, Jay Rasolu and Tom Fitzgerald are running the show.

meehanj

Someone suggested a central mountain to this idea...

OK, boys and girls..how 'bout this idea. I agree that a Fantasyland revamping and upgrade would be very cool...and I also agree it needs to be a less "girly" addition, like a rollercoaster ride (or something similar) and that will acheive the more testosterone goal...But I liked the earlier suggestion of a central obvious motif in the form of a landmark. Just think about this...in the foreground, we have the beautiful Cinderella castle, and in the background, how about that huge mountain from Fantasia with Chernabog as part of the ride theme. The coaster can go in and out of that scary mountain with pyrotechniques and all kinds of amazing possibilities. If not that, how about a scary fast ride through a rollercoaster type ride thru Maleficient's castle...granted, Maleficient's castle near Cinderella's castle may seem unusual since Maleficinet wasn't Cinderella's nemesis but why not...this is Fantasyland :fork:

Fantasmic

How bout no... nothing should detract from the castle as you walk up main street, which it seems to indicate in your post that you would be able to see any mountain behind the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom