Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

EPCOT Explorer

I love the idea of an expanded Fantasyland and the whole princess thing is awesome but let's be honest 4 years to make it happen? We get 1 E-ticket ride and hmmmmm a new restaurant and a new bigger dumbo? This is the "wow"; the greatest thing ever how?

To me a Pixie Hollow play zone, four years after the mediocre Pixie's marketing is over hardly seems exciting.

Don't get me wrong I love the idea of a bigger fantasy land, just don't understand the timeline. What happened to the day when we were excited about an "e-Ticket" every year or two?

Are we to assume the other 3 parks get nothing in this timeframe?
What about the decaying future world of EPCOT? By 2013, no one will care or even remember what the American Idol fad attraction was all about.

To me it seems all the money is going to DCA and the other Florida park once again receives the scraps.

Absolutely not. :D

;) :lookaroun:sohappy::lookaroun

_Scar

I agree and it should be spread over the other parks (DHS and DAK specifically as they need the expansion).

DHS is getting a huge redo that will attract millions from across the world.

These huge expansions cost hundreds of millions to produce... Disney doesn't invest all of the ticket sales into rides.... they have over 50,000 employed just in WDW, and they must be paid too. Sure, they profit, but expansions should come once every few years. At last to me, I can deal with that.

beyondyou

so your just making this up? haha jk

i hope you're right though. narnia is complete crap and an expanded One mans dream would be amazing

*hopes for walt disney dark ride*

djkidkaz

It's not announced yet

It was mentioned at the D23 Expo during the "Future of Disney Parks and Resorts" press conference. Nothing "insider" about it. Anyone who wants to view it: http://www..com/page/2 ( Its the third video from the bottom with Eric Jacobson, Jay Rasulo and two other Imagineers and the moment where its discussed is between 16:30 - 17:00 )

The Conundrum

It was mentioned at the D23 Expo during the "Future of Disney Parks and Resorts" press conference. Nothing "insider" about it. Anyone who wants to view it: http://www..com/page/2 ( Its the third video from the bottom with Eric Jacobson, Jay Rasulo and two other Imagineers and the moment where its discussed is between 16:30 - 17:00 )

I never said it was "insider" I just think its funny that Epcot Explorer and those guys always thinks im making up stuff and lying. Serious trust issues

WDW Vacationer

Bad link.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom