Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

EPCOT Explorer

Hopefully Aladin belongs in some other area in WDW. He doesn't belong in this new European Fantasyland. Robin Hood is fine, but it isn't very popular. Hercules is awesome, I agree, and it would be more for boys.
I agree...

There is a ton to be done, though.

I've seen people complaining about birthday cards way before this, and using it as an actual argument against this new expansion. Sorry, but it's true.

No, it's not against the expansion, but it against the flow of how this will work, for example. I see people skipping it, to be honest with you.:shrug:

panther726

But see I don't even think that's what most people have a problem with. People aren't asking for thrill rides out the wazzo, they're just asking for something that isn't completely dominated by princesses and 5 year olds.

It really wouldn't have been that difficult to throw something like Hercules, Aladdin, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, etc.

Because I don't care what anyone says, the majority of boys are not going to be excited to line up for an hour to make cards for Sleeping Beauty, another hour for knight training, and another hour for storytime with Belle.

I have been waiting years for a Hercules attraction, and probably won't get one. They already have a Aladdin attraction, the magic carpet ride.:brick: This puts Aladdin to shame IMO, they could easily have a better attraction for Aladdin.

disneysroyal411

Aladdins Adventure

It's a wild mouse coaster with cars designed like carpets and there are many themed rooms to it and it is no the traditional wild mouse where it starts off back and forth to up and down but sharp turns to save yourself from danger and such with the drops to.

As for hercules I'm not sure but I bet if they did something it'd be fun. To me there isn't that much to do with hercules attraction wise, but you never know.

They could also do a 3D simulator for aladdin.

They also need an up coaster somewhere.

These ideas are all IMHO.

Figment632

I have been waiting years for a Hercules attraction, and probably won't get one. They already have a Aladdin attraction, the magic carpet ride.:brick: This puts Aladdin to shame IMO, they could easily have a better attraction for Aladdin.

Yea we could have gotten Aladdin The Musical from DL!

Figment632

Aladdins Adventure

It's a wild mouse coaster with cars designed like carpets and there are many themed rooms to it and it is no the traditional wild mouse where it starts off back and forth to up and down but sharp turns to save yourself from danger and such with the drops to.

As for hercules I'm not sure but I bet if they did something it'd be fun. To me there isn't that much to do with hercules attraction wise, but you never know.

1 million times better than Primevil Whirl!

panther726

Aladdins Adventure

Never heard of this. Is this at another Disney Park, or a rumor?

_Scar

They need a very smooth indoor roller coaster for Aladdin! Or at least an E Ticket dark ride.

You guys are also forgetting DAS biggest success, The Lion King. HELLO? Why no dark ride in DAK.... I just don't get it.

SirGoofy

You guys are also forgetting DAS biggest success, The Lion King. HELLO? Why no dark ride in DAK.... I just don't get it.

Personally, unless it's going to be in Camp MinnieMickey, I wouldn't want a dark ride like that in let's say Africa. The cartoony nature would clash with the terrific realism of the land.

_Scar

They could make that whole area of the park Lion King with several attrations and call it Pride Rock!!!

I hopethey did something that awesome, but really.... how much can that train take? Rafiki's Planet Watch seems dead to me.... Hope it gets demo'd within the next decade..... :goodnevil sorry. :lol:

Figment632

I hopethey did something that awesome, but really.... how much can that train take? Rafiki's Planet Watch seems dead to me.... Hope it gets demo'd within the next decade..... :goodnevil sorry. :lol:

They could try and make a trail as a second route.

There is a lot of room back there, Eticket Dark Ride, Meet and Greet on top of Pride Rock, Quick Service Eatery and call it a day!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom