Fantasmic RIDE (Not A Rumor Or Idea, But A Creation By Someone)

FigmentJedi

It was good, though the clips from the show edited in were mismatched audiowise and for some inexplicable reason, Chernabog sent Mickey to the Cave of Wonders. I'm guessing those clips edited in were Disneyland clips judging from Ursula taking up some space on the villian's plotting. If RCT3 had dragons, that climactic sequence would work much better. I wonder how much space that sucker takes. Must be about the size of Disneyland or something. That coaster is freaking huge!

Connor002

I have to check this out later, I don't have time, but is this, by chance, made by the same person who created the American Adventure ride?

Valawen9

Wow that was really awesome.

But I could never imagine myself on a ride like that for that long. lol
This would be me::hurl:

That was cool though. Mad props.

dandaman

jmainaz said:
If anyone is having problems viewing my videos, my website should be up and functioning now: www.putmeonthenet.net

Email me if you have questions or problems: jmainaz@.net

-JMAinAZ

I'll have a look at those other vids, too! "War of the Worlds" with RCT3 peeps oughta be fun :lookaroun

Mickifan17

I know this is a family site, but Holy Crap!!! :eek:

That was absolutely stupendous. I felt like I was there. Simply unbelievable. WOW!!! Unbelievable job. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Only 12 more days til I'm Home!! (Wish I could go on the Fantasmic ride)

Merlin

Account Suspended
Mickifan17 said:
I know this is a family site, but Holy Crap!!! :eek:

That was absolutely stupendous. I felt like I was there. Simply unbelievable. WOW!!! Unbelievable job. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Only 12 more days til I'm Home!! (Wish I could go on the Fantasmic ride)

I am not someone who is easily impressed, and I must say....WOW!!! That was truly incredible! Great job!!!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom