Fantasmic Reopening Watch

DisneyfanMA

Great news re: Nov 3 launch, That means I'm on great shape for Nov 7.

I would think this is an obvious Genie + to add inventory which HS desperately needs. would take pressure off SDD etc. I would even consider adding this to a reservation as it is a must see for me, assuming I can get it.

If no G+ or ILL or VQ, I assume lining up 1 hr early should do it? Does anyone know if Disney CM will close off the line if they think the amphiteater will be full? In other words is there a risk to stand in a long line that you never actually make it in?

rescue_ranger

I wonder if DHS will close to hopping on 11/3. Since it's a weekday I'm guessing not, but should be interesting. I expect that if it's a G+ LL people from other parks will grab it early on since it's already after 2pm and they will be gone quickly. You may have to choose between SDD and F!. How is that for load balancing?

Then again, they could do this as ILL for the first two weeks since demand is through the roof (in addition to ROTR)

I am also curious about this. I worry because we'll have one shot (we're at HS on the 3rd) but I know the vloggers will arrive in droves

mm52200

I wonder if DHS will close to hopping on 11/3. Since it's a weekday I'm guessing not, but should be interesting. I expect that if it's a G+ LL people from other parks will grab it early on since it's already after 2pm and they will be gone quickly. You may have to choose between SDD and F!. How is that for load balancing?

Then again, they could do this as ILL for the first two weeks since demand is through the roof (in addition to ROTR)
MK didn’t close for park hopping on the return of HEA and that was when they actually had capacity still somewhat restricted so it won’t happen now.

ToTBellHop

The park? No. But the show will likely fill without everyone getting in.

Disney Analyst

thank you! We wanted to go our last night since we’re not interested in the MVMCP. It’s a Sunday. But since it’s a party day at MK we have reservations there for the morning. We plan to then hop late (6?) to HS. Will I be able to make a Genie+ or ILL for Fantasmic if it’s our hopping park right at 7? Or should I switch our park reservations? We really want to do MK on our last day, then finish off now with F! at HS.
DH may fight me on a wheelchair, we’re not that old 60s-70s) but his back issue is bad with standing. Walking he’s fine. Show starts at 8? Thanks again for any suggestions.

My only other recommendation to add is, if they have two showings, the second show is normally easiest to get into. I never had an issue getting a good spot for show #2.

Mediachi

I think you're assuming too much. We don't know one way or the other whether they upgraded the fountains but I don't think that's something I would put in a press release. You're still seeing video through fountains whether upgraded or not. Lasers and sound mean something to guests. Not different fountains that only the most tech-savvy fans would even notice.
I hope you're right.

jrhwdw

Assuming there are two shows, they would very likely do what they do with Candlelight and hold people who don't make it into the first show for the second show. I'll be very interested to see how early the vloggers and such line up on 11/3.
If the usual Streamers get G+ or LL, they won't have to line up real early.

mattpeto

OK I'm just hoping TDO doesn't cheap out and only do 1 Show a night!

This is always a confusing take to me.

They are going to make their money back with nighttime shows. Dining packages, dessert packages, parks bursting at night which have people buy merch and food/beverage.

Nighttime shows are revenue generators. Especially good ones.

pdude81

The park? No. But the show will likely fill without everyone getting in.
I just see the reservations vanishing quickly and then a lot of people trying to hop over from other parks. If we're talking about 2 shows a night like Steve is indicating, then that will help a lot. I already has DHS reservations for the 5th and 6th, so I'll try to knock it out one of those two days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom